House&garden Nitrogen Boost Dosage

• Thread starter MegaSuiter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

Hey guys and gals, I am using the whole H&G line. I am getting nitrogen toxicity. I was using 85% strength of the whole line and .8ml/gallon of nitrogen boost. Curious what everyone else uses.
Thanks

Housegarden nitrogen boost dosage
MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

They have a couple claws here and there. I'm going to continue to back off on the nitro. There are some people doing really good with just perlite.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
How do you keep from breathing in the dust when youre potting up?

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I rinsed all my perlite. Defiantly wear a dust mask when rinsing though.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I ran H&G for years and never used the N boost. Line def not lacking the N. If its anything like start-r from mills I would back way off the base nutes something like 4-5 ml a gal before the n boost. At 4ml a gal I know start-r adds about 350 ppm.

MegaSuiter

MegaSuiter

I just watered without using any nitro boost. Also I use 5.1ml/gallon of both aquaflakes A and Aquaflakes B.
The more I read about H&G the less I see about the nitrogen boost. So I don't think anyone uses it lol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I just watered without using any nitro boost. Also I use 5.1ml/gallon of both aquaflakes A and Aquaflakes B.
The more I read about H&G the less I see about the nitrogen boost. So I don't think anyone uses it lol

yeah the only thing i see the n boost doing is saving on your base nutes for veg or using it as a wack to green them up if you need it. I had no idea they even sold that till a couple of months ago.

Top Bottom