House&Garden Top Shooter and Roots excelurator

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushpheen

Rhizotonic (spell check) is just as good as roots excel. Only prob is per gall dosage is much higher making roots excel a much better price. You can try to piece together a recipe on the cheap, but why?

Rhizo cant compete with Roots excel IMO for price or performance. I used to swear by the rhizo, until roots xcl hit the market. Rhizo is overpriced and dilluted.

D

Dubwobble

Roots Excelurator (whatever wierd way they spell it) is THE BOMB.

It is what I use to root my clones.

After rooted I use Canna's Rhizotonic to make the roots all fuzzy and branch out.

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
I use Clonex and ph balanced water to root cuts--- Is this the cheap but similar version roots excelurator?

Has anyone tried the Top Shooter with pre98 Bubba Kush strain?

Clonex is a root hormones for cuttings to start root development..

root excelurator

Roots Excelurator is the best and most powerful root stimulator available on the market today and is our top show-piece in the area of nutrients. This powerful root stimulator ensures the explosive growth of the roots, ridding the plant of brown sick roots and destroying root mould instantly. Roots Excelurator encourages rapid root development in the early stages of the plant’s growth and also acts as an effective guard against root disease in re circulating hydroponic systems. Roots Excelurator is a must have for every successful grower. Roots Excelurator has a very low dilution rate and ml for ml is the cheapest product of this type on the market.

dayday

P

pharmaseed

discountan is a good place to get it there pretty cheap 2 you just have to call to order it. ive been using the root excel 1 ml a gallon and love it

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just saw the video got to give Big Mike props on that. to just simply tell the world my certain porduct cant compete with another companies certain product takes balls.

L

Loudblunts

few years ago, i used to talk about this stuff and the rest of house & garden products... and i used to get laughed at and got called company shill and recieving pay from h&g and everything else in the book

lol funny how things change

B

bongtime

hi i have just bought root excelurator & top shooter after
reading this thread...i am about to start some new seeds in rockwool i usally soak the rockwool in formalex
could i add root excelurator to the formalex and would
i add at 0.3ml per 1ltr thanx bong...

S

superswmper2012

shooting powder.

I live in canada, we have shooting powder, not the ghel one. I havn't used yet, using in about 3 days. i use the whole line availavle here, besides algen i used a cheaper bio-weed by GH for algen extract in place of, for veg. worked fine, didn't buy that one product. I use Canna pottasium silicate to PH my food as it's supposed to be good for plants at same time as PH for you, only 10 a bottle last long ass time, like 3 months Anyways in veg soil a/b, roots, multizyme, superthrive(drop a gallon) boi-weed(instead algen, its cold extracted aswell), and i had added humic GH but then found soil/a/b had fulvic so I wanna know if i should be adding humic prolly not, don't think it hurt them but made PH much more to change.
week 1 flower soil a/b, roots, multizyme, humic GH, carboload AN and bud blood, drip clean, superthrive.
week 2 & 3 soil a/b, roots, multizyme, humic GH, carboload, and big bud, drip clean, superthrive.
week 4 stopped roots and humic's and superthrive. Only soil a/b, multizyme, drip clean carboload and big bud, and i stopped big bud 3 days before week 5 and used a/b and multi only to flush big bud out of plant and prepare for top booster and bud xl, said not to mix top booster with flower stimulants like shooting powder, pk13/14 or anythin like it, i/e/ big bud aswell.
week 5 a/b, multi, top booster, bud xl, carboload drip clean for three days, then take out top booster.

week 6, almost at week six. this mean shooting powder. Everything is great, 35plants. 10x10 room 3 level stadium each level one foot higher than last. 3 gallon pots, plants vary between 3 - 4 ft and thier sizes vary on which level they are on. 2 1000whps and a 600w MH digital inbetweed then about a foot lower. Anyways I wanna know if somone knows shooting powder good mix amount. I know that it telle me 1 sacjket per 100L with is 65 g per 100L, and week 7and 8 it says 2 sacks. each 100L. I found on UK H&G distributation site a nutrient sheet that says quarter per 100L, half per 100L week 7, and full per 100L week 8. Sounds better to me, wouldn't be happy with grow store guysand H&G if they fried my plabts with retarded info. Seriously I would Fucking shoot them in a flash. So anyone with experience with s powder would greatly be appreciated.

Also I wondered it sould shooting powder for full three weeks, or would it be done making new buds form and I could use koolbloom last week, week 8, not sure if it is even a good product but i usually have used bud blood, week 1, big bud 2-6, kool bloom 7-8 and then flush 9. I growing purple kush and a crazy yeilduing random super fruity high yealding strian. Cheers any Shooting powder help would be great

H

HouseAndGarden

Roots Excelurator is not as expensive as it seems

As with any quality product, a little goes a long way. A 250ml bottle treats 250 gallons. So the concentration factor is so much higher than any other root stimulants. Most other stimulants require 8-15ml/gal where as Roots Excelurator recommends 1ml/gal. The actual cost to treat one gal is .27 cents. This would make Roots Excelurator more reasonably priced than there competitors.

Roots Excelurator

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Had problems with the Roots excel and the Algen from House N Garden. You can't use them in a highly oxygenated environment. I used both twice seperatly and together in my rdwc with a regen blower and it creates a brown slime or algea all over the roots and plants growth stops. I use it in my cloner which is fine but never again in my other systems.

Ok well this is really confusing because EVERYONE else on here is saying they are having a fine time with the Roots Excelurator. I used it in my aero system did notice some brown stuff but now I am running the UC system about to start it up and wanna know more about your problem or maybe it was a fluke? Cause the UC system IS highly oxygenated.

69aarviper

69aarviper

These are two products that I would stake my name upon. They are amazin and nothing else touches them.

I use Rootexcel from day 0 of germination to day 14 of 12/12. Its great stuff and really concentrate. Dose as 0.3 ml / L. Makes roots grow really rapid and health. I root through and get root bound in 20 Lt soil in 2 weeks. Give it a try, you will not regret it.

Topshooter. This DOES increase yield and quality. But does increase flowering times a tad. Not so recommended for a sativa heavy strain. And only use on a healthy plant.

Use in last 3 weeks of feed period. Basically just as the plants are moving to the creating calyxe phase. Always ensure your base EC is set to 1.2 when using TS.

Copy and paste

House & Garden Topshooter 1000 ml

Topshooter is a herbal mix of 52 biological herbs with a kaliumlike substance added. Which creates a reaction so molecules get closer together. So a bottle of this stuff weighs alot more then its normal volume. For instance 1 liter actually weight 1.3 kg the product is packed in a lightweight alumium bottle but its the density of the molecules that make the product heavy.

The process of making the reaction happen is costly and that why the product is more expensive.

Positive stress

Topshooter transports sugars from the leaf to the buds of the plants. Normally a plant does this at its own but topshooter helps the plant to do it alot better. Normally a lot of sugars are left behind or dont reach the top at all if the plant does it alone.

This doesnt only increase thc-production but also stimulates bloom development. Some strains dont develop much the last weeks of bloom, with the use of topshooter you will see that bloom production explodes.

Existing buds will grow harder and new buds on already existing buds will form. These new buds can grow into eachother forming a bigger bud.

A other thing you will notice is that lowerbuds will develop much better and be wortwhile to cut, no more fuzzy buds...

Because sugars are transported to the buds, the plants will become palegreen-yellow. Thats why we only use it the last three weeks. Every drop of sugars will be given to the buds to give maximum yield possible of the plant.

Warning: You need a circulationpump and dont use it together with pk13-14

Use:
A reservoir of 100 liter. Put the bottle in hot water (its a gel-like stuff). Shake the bottle for a minute.

Use 70 ml on 100 liter res. First time use 50ml.
Poor boiling water in a 1 liter cup and add topshooter.
Poor the stuff in your res, not all at once and mix while your doing it.
Measure ec - ph and adjust and add normal bloom nutrients

Growshop test:

grower1:
4 x 600w - 5 liter pots -100 plants- strain orginal Vic -soil- yield normally between 1000gram-1200grams

grower2:12 x 600watt-480 plants-soil-strain k2 -soil in beds
yield 4500-4700grams

grower3:22 x 600w- 480 plants -strain sudden death-rockwool
yield: 10 kg 1 pound each light

with TOPSHOOTER

grower1: 1545 gram , topnotch buds, hard 30% yield
grower2:6600gram rockhard quality buds 40% yield
growers3: 12 kg 10% yield

This is a very informative post.Thank you for sharing .I will have to get some of Both. I Love Big Yields as much as the next guy:sun2:

M

mesa

Had problems with the Roots excel and the Algen from House N Garden. You can't use them in a highly oxygenated environment. I used both twice seperatly and together in my rdwc with a regen blower and it creates a brown slime or algea all over the roots and plants growth stops. I use it in my cloner which is fine but never again in my other systems.

I have had this happen in rdwc. I'm wondering if you run the system with benes and carbs and oxygen first, befor intrducing Roots Execl and the plants, you might be able to colonize the res/system with benes and crowd out the brown slime stuff.

deacon1503

deacon1503

I was told by a rep from Humboltd Wholesale that using airation with RE will only shorten the life of the microbials, not inhibit their performance.

M

mesa

EDIT: Whoops, I misread deacon before writing this:

well then maybe skip the RE? I thought that RE was bene's and a rooting hormone. . . i imagine the hormone is what does most of the work. . . save the money during the inoculation stage??

the point of my post was to build a significant colony of beneficial bacteria that will be there when the plants go in. . . then the good ones wont have the competitive disadvantage of colonizing the rootzone while trying to fight all the shit in your environment and water supply (which seems to be the cause of the root slime).

while the aeration might be bad for the anaerobic microbes in RE. . . the air is good for my roots and my plants and other bacteria in great white (i think?). . . so by inoculating the system i might have to use more RE/more often. . . but i still stave off the brown slime....

deacon1503

deacon1503

the point of my post was to build a significant colony of beneficial bacteria that will be there when the plants go in. . . then the good ones wont have the competitive disadvantage of colonizing the rootzone while trying to fight all the shit in your environment and water supply (which seems to be the cause of the root slime).

while the aeration might be bad for the anaerobic microbes in RE. . . the air is good for my roots and my plants and other bacteria in great white (i think?). . . so by inoculating the system i might have to use more RE/more often. . . but i still stave off the brown slime....

Sounds good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom