House & Garden "Van de Zwaan"

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mmmmasonite

I have a litre of the aqua flakes a+b, and am starting a coco grow soon. I was given these nutes with a sort of DWC bucket, and wasn't aware they were good for coco.

Can i use these aqua flakes a+b on coco, do they have everything the canna coco a+b have in them? Or should i really get the canna coco nutes?

I've actually used the aqua flakes on my soil plants. I saw a few grows where people were using hydro nutes on their soil plants oncew the soil was bereft of nutes, and were getting good yields. I certainly did get much better yields using them compared to the bio-bizz, but found the taste lacking a bit, though i may not have flushed long enough.

Anyway, anyone ever used these aqua flakes with sucess on coco?

I have had great runs in a coco top drip situation with Aqua Flakes. Super green the whole way through and a great yield. Peace and good luck

M

Mmmmasonite

I am entering week 5 of 8.5-9 House& Garden soil. I combined h&G recipe with a custome recipe, worked really nicely so far. anyways week 1

per gallon
1- soil a/b roots, multi, GH humic-(which i recently found that they apply high concentrate Fulvic into H&G base, so might not need extra) AN carboload & bud blood, drip clean of course

week 2 - same as 1 but big bud instead of bud blood

week 3 - same as week 2

week 4 dropped the roots and humic.. dropped the big bud and carbo load last 3 days (only a/b, multi and drip clean) to prepare plants for week 5 with top booster and bud xl, says do not use top booster with products like the shooting powder or big bud, kool bloom ect.

week 5 I just started week 5 of 9, so soil a/b, multi, top bosster, bud xl, drip, oh also i use a drop a gal of superthrive with all my plants, veg &r flower just incase they might be missing a touch or somthing, forgot that one. only using top booster for 3 days as recommended, then same mix minus top booster for rest of week.

week 6 will be shooting powder, I am wondering if it will be safe using shooting powder on em, since i've added bud blood, and big bud, will the plants still like shooting powder as much, prolly. Let me know what yu think. Cheers

The formula sounds pretty good but I have some suggestions that will help and save you $....Supplement Bud blood with MOAB by Mad farmer...It is the same product (high phosphorus, high potassium) at a fraction of the price and no dyes:)...Use Top Booster for 4 days at the END of week 5, not the beginning. The Shooting powder is just the late bloom booster after the natural progression, from mid to late flower, that Top booster triggers so...it is perfectly fine to use after Big Bud or any early-mid bloom boosters...Peace and good luck

Top Bottom