House of Confuten1

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Wow bro, you have a serious grow going on here. I love seeing buds and grows of this size. It will keep my eyes peeled to the screen

Thnx diesel, jus a small home grow to keep me family medicated with quality mugs .
Very nice man, you got some badass grows under your belt. Will be checking back in to see how things are coming along with your current grow for sure.
thnx Monkey, glad to have u along

very cool thanks for sharing.

Jus trying to contribute to the farm as pay back for all it contributed to me.
Cheers man

Nice grow op confuten ...love the tables ! took the legs off and put rollers on? good idea..

Hi @Medusa , wheels on everything is the way to go, makes things much easier!
Thank u hun.

love that training technique bro!.....cant wait to see them get some big buds goin!
Me 2 green , we're bout day10 now got bout another 10 days b4 we got anything to look at.

The main purpose of this thread is to contribute back to the farm, so if u have any questions please feel free to ask.

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Are you using H&G?

Looking really good brother!
Yes @GR33NL3AF I run
H&g aqua flakes
Cal mag
Kelp
Drip clean
Caps teas once a week( high brix, alfalfa, organically alive-mostly Ewc,kelp,and compost-)
Protea silica for PH up
Full power
Cannazyme once a week
Highbrix
Rapid start

In flower I add
Budxl
Top booster
Hammerhead( need to find a replacement)
MOAB

I foliar with kelp and cal-25 and caps bennies

Confu

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Yes @GR33NL3AF I run
H&g aqua flakes
Cal mag
Kelp
Drip clean
Caps teas once a week( high brix, alfalfa, organically alive-mostly Ewc,kelp,and compost-)
Protea silica for PH up
Full power
Cannazyme once a week
Highbrix
Rapid start

In flower I add
Budxl
Top booster
Hammerhead( need to find a replacement)
MOAB

I foliar with kelp and cal-25 and caps bennies

Confu

Good god Confu, no wonder they look so healthy!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
watered the babies today so i snapped a few pixs
\
some of the Unleaded Ogs got funky growth and have 2 main heads, kinda cool the first seed i ever popped back in the day did this to me, brings back memories.
P1060253

Tray of BOG, seems like the plants in the back of the pixs Lifesaver are hungry or light feeders, because they don't like my veg feed @BushyOldGrower do they like light feed or heavy?
P1060246
P1060252

heres a better pixs of the yellowing lifesavers, I'm guessing they want heavier but then they lean sativa right which makes me think mane I'm feeding to strong
P1060245

One set of twins
P1060251

Sour LSD on the left unleaded Og and Klingon Kush on right

P1060244

The other twins
P1060249

I got 2 unleaded Ogs growing this same way, pretty cool @baba G
P1060254

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
yea @Funkstarfish looks like they are finally starting to normalize, saved me fem having to top them lol
confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
quik shots of flower day 10 everything has greened up and taken off. Im feeding these girls bout 40 gals a night, way more than when i have beds. I do 40 gals every other day with beds early in flower

P1060255

These 2 beasts are the HellsAngelOGxFireOG, they were a beast the forest time i ran them but not last round so I'm waiting to see what they do
P1060256

What i thought was my fav LAD phneo sticky, great structure, and smells like sprite soda is actually alien granade, I was very happy to find this out because i believe that the phneo to look for meetes this description!
P1060257

A shot of them hoes legs, molst LAD phneos have huge trunks
P1060259

confu

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The Lifesavers may have been a little fragile at first but if transplanted they would b e ready to start feeding. They take feed well but they are light hogs and crave rooting space because they root profusely fast.

They should gro into beasts for you... ;)

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
The Lifesavers may have been a little fragile at first but if transplanted they would b e ready to start feeding. They take feed well but they are light hogs and crave rooting space because they root profusely fast.

They should gro into beasts for you... ;)
thanks for the response , ill try to get them transplanted asap @BushyOldGrower

confu

Max Frost

Max Frost

Very nice confu!! Beautiful pics at the start! I'm hooked! haha. I'll be around from now on. Can't wait to watch the BOG gear fill out. SUPER job bro!! K+++!!! Best, -Max :wacky:

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
SOOOO, what I thought were fem seeds the FireOGxLemon Larry and the FireOGxCypressHillOG were actually regular seeds and jus my luck 3 out of 4 were males, kinda bummed cuzz my 2 favorite phneos (1 of each) i have to trash. Im down to 1 FireOgxCypressHillOG, bummer

This dude had some ski cluster on him and he's stinky.
P1060260
P1060263
P1060264

LLxfire #2 was stinky 2

P1060265
P1060266

This was my fav what i thought was a female
P1060267
P1060268
P1060269

LLxfire #1 stinky
P1060270

LLxfire#2, I originally took a closer look because this one had some yellowing due to light bleaching, got up close and bam a face full of balls(hopefully my last time experiencing that lol)

P1060271

Man I loved the smell, structure and vigor of the is CHOGxfireog, most disappointed about this not being a female.
P1060272

So thats how my day started today, removing them dudes ohh and my nute rezz was overflowing, i was topping it off last night and forgot(dumbass). now i gotta go in veg and get ride of them boys 2. Im thinking of saving one boy clone and flower him out for pollen to hit him to some stuff. jus not sure, I got some nice specimens here.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Very nice confu!! Beautiful pics at the start! I'm hooked! haha. I'll be around from now on. Can't wait to watch the BOG gear fill out. SUPER job bro!! K+++!!! Best, -Max :wacky:

thnx @Max Frost , u got some nice stuff that I've been checkin out 2 man, ill be popping in as well.

confu

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Bummer Confu. Looks like a lot of time unfortunately got wasted and you now have some open spaces in your flowering space. Hopefully you can find some use for those guys, maybe gift them to a friend who is trying to create seeds. Just rough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom