House Republicans Want To Sue The President For Not Arresting People For Marijuana

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
#1 reason I cant stand republicans. They say they are on the side of american people and for less government but at every avenue they continue to block marijuana bills that would put the power in the hands of the people. They continue to try and strangle us with control. They stand for nothing except that Obama Sux. That's all they got! The quicker they get old and die the better so somebody else can take their place and maybe start doing the job. Sue Obama over marijuana! Isolate yourselves a little more every day in your misguided efforts to attack Obama. Bunch of prejudice assholes! FACT!!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

yeah, that 'hate republicans' bullshit is just a symptom of the koolaid, anyone really paying attention can see that parties don't mean shit, ALL career politicians are whores, period.

peace, bozo

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I'd say the game has gotten a tad worse since Bush! The gov is worse than it's ever been on both sides duh.

I'm PRO MARIJAUNA!! SIMPLE! Im not blind Cort and Im not waiving a Dem flag either. PRO MARIJUANA!! Everything else just hurts my earhole.

K

kolah

Sue the prez? lol.

Thus the reason we still have problems. Divide the masses to conquer them. But it is nice to see many people waking up and realizing that america's problems are not a dem vs repub thing.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hoo boy, this is becoming difficult. Letting threads like this go when people are unable to have political DISCOURSE without making attacks or being insulting to someone else has become even more difficult.

So... I'm thinkin' we mods here at the farm are simply going to have to become real fuckin' hardnoses about no political discussion that doesn't have anything to do with cannabis, as well as any discussion that digresses from that. And the thing is that I don't want have to do that, WE don't want to have to do that, but it's right there in the Terms and Rules and, well honestly, folks here aren't doing a good job of keeping discussions civil.

I do my best to serve as an example to others on how one might go about discussing a touchy subject without insulting others or becoming emotional, even though the subject is fraught.

I'm locking this thread unless or until someone offers up a really good reason not to. In the meantime, reconsider your remarks BEFORE you post them up and be forewarned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom