Houseflies constantly on my leaves big to tiny tiny..saw 2 mating on a leaf earlier

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

They are everywhere, don't seem to be doing any damage but they are attracted to my plants for sure . anybody else had this problem?

memnoch

memnoch

are you spraying some type of organic nutes on your leaves maybe? they may be attracted to it. that's all i can really think of. flies like stinky poopy stuff so maybe your fertilizer. i'm just spitballing.

P

PahPahCee

I get houseflies this time of year reallll bad.

They’re annoying and leave gross black poop dots on a lot of my plants outside. Other than that they’re harmless. I think they just like to hang out in foliage for shade.

You can try those fly sack traps but my theory is those just attract more flies and they smell gross.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Here in CO we have black house flies everywhere. Particularly due to the presence of cattle and swine all over the state.

They won't necessarily cause any serious problems in your grow but you could always get some fly tape or a bug zapper to hang in your grow room. This time of year, I have fly tapes and bug zappers all over my house 🤣

I can't stand flies they drive me insane, especially when you're trying to sleep and they keep landin' on your nose! Ugh! 🤠

memnoch

memnoch

I get houseflies this time of year reallll bad.

They’re annoying and leave gross black poop dots on a lot of my plants outside. Other than that they’re harmless. I think they just like to hang out in foliage for shade.

You can try those fly sack traps but my theory is those just attract more flies and they smell gross.
i agree those traps are terrible. my neighbor hung one up on his back porch one year. The flies got so bad we couldn't even go outside in our backyard. so, i went over there one night and grabbed it. he didn't put another one back up thank God. Flies were gone in a few days after that.

bguwop420

bguwop420

are you spraying some type of organic nutes on your leaves maybe? they may be attracted to it. that's all i can really think of. flies like stinky poopy stuff so maybe your fertilizer. i'm just spitballing.
Dr earth in the soil

bguwop420

bguwop420

Dr earth in the soil ..stinks bad...prob what it is

Top Bottom