HouseOfWojo Journal/Video Log Vote On What To Grow!!

• Thread starter HouseOfWojo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What Strain Do You Want To See???

• Lucy - Reserva Privada Colorado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time Wreck - TGA

• Qush - TGA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hey everyone,
I am ready to get some new beans popping and decided I would do a video log of the whole thing. Grow diaries/journals were one of the ways I learned how to get started and continue to teach me everyday, hopefully this will do the same for many out there. So without further ado;

ITS TIME TO PICK THE SEEDS!!! I have a poll listed above because I want the community to help me decide which beans I am going to be popping and which ones you want to see grown out. I will be running three seeds of one variety unless there is a very even vote then I may do up to three strains, on or two seeds each. The vote will be up for ten days. I will be planting on the 23rd or 24th of this month.

Here are your choices:
Houseofwojo journalvideo log vote on what to grow Hemlock Tangerinepower Plushberry Timewreck Houseofwojo journalvideo log vote on what to grow 6

Genetics:
Lucy
Hemlock
Tangerine Power
Plushberry
Timewreck
Qush

Ok, that's it for now, more info coming before the grow on grow room specifics, etc. Thanks for watching and voting!

Trich king

Trich king

I had some kandy kush from reserva & havent found anything as potent since.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hey Trich,
Just a heads up, Reserva Privada and Reserva Privada Colorado are not quite the same. Therefore different than the creators of Kandy Kush. RPC does work with DNA, as that is how they acquired the LA Con they work with, and RP also works with DNA, so ya who knows how close they are. But the RPC website does say they they operate independently of DNA and RP.

Trich king

Trich king

Right on ya thats news to me, thanks for the heads up & will be watching too see how they compare. The kk I had was def some 1 hitter quitter.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Wow, I kninda had a feeling there wouldn't be a ton of TGA votes on here, but after only a day, dead even on two strains. Might just have to do two each if it stays this way!

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hey everyone,
Thanks to all those that have chimed in so far on the vote, I love to grow cannabis but sometimes picking what to grow next is the hardest part!

I wanted to give you all a description of the grow room with specifics, and I will follow this post up with a video today.

Unfinished basement room, one floor plus three walls cement and one wall plywood. 20' long by 7' wide by 8' tall.
Four 1000 watt convertible light fixtures hang in a line through the length of the room. Ballasts are in separate room to control heat.
All lights connected by 6" ducting, starting with a carbon filter, a light, a 6" booster fan, three lights, and a 6" can fan. The air is pulled all the way through the line and shot into the house ventilation system.
One 4" can pulls outside air into the room.
Two 18" oscillating fans blow air around the room 24/7.
Walls are lined with permaflect mylar.
I have two large eXhale CO2 bags hanging from the ceiling.
I use standard black plastic pots, #1 then #3 then #7.
I plant in soil, a pseudo Subcool super soil recipe for flower and just normal potting mix for veg.
I use a filter that removes chlorine and some sediment from the tap, let the water sit for three to four days and then hand water the plants.
Air temp is too warm right now, mid eighties, need to install A/C.

Ok, well until the video, I guess that is about it. More to come later. Thanks for watching.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hey everyone,
I just got back from a quick camping trip and am going to get these beans planted today. Looks like the Tangerine Power was the clear winner (even without my own vote) so I will be planting four of them. They are reg seeds so I figure that still gives me a good shot at a few females to flower out.

I will be using a main line topping technique to grow them out, going for 8 colas all at the same level on the plant. They are being planted into one rapid rooter each and should pop within the next five or six days. As it is summer I will forgo the heat mat and just rock the humidity dome.

Will post a short video of the process I use later today! Thanks for following along!

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Here is the clip of the planting, super simple, and now we wait!

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Great news all, seeds have sprouted. I will keep them under the dome for another day or two and then let them in open air till transplant.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Ok everyone,
The seedlings are starting to take off. About three sets of true leaves today! Check out the video.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I like the video journal, I'll be keeping up on this one. I loned a buddy a half P until he cropped out and he gifted me a pack of these as a thank you when he got me back. I haven't grown any sin city gear so I'm stoked to see it in video. Do you have others going in with these?

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Nothing else going now Oregon,
We are moving locations in a few years and opted to stop putting large expenses in this grow room and save for a ground up built one instead. A/C was not done before this decision so I don't do a whole lot in the summer time. These three will be the first to go through in the fall and we will most likely plant four more of something else in the near future.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Ok all,
Got another video coming! Also, some exciting news, the wife and I decided to spring for a low level window AC unit for the time being. Still planning on the move so nothing fancy or expensive, but in fall, winter, and spring it should do really well. Also, decided to get some more beans popping. Planted six since I lost one last time. Also gave a quick update on how the three seedlings are coming along. Thanks for watching!

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hey All,
Back again with another update on the Tangerine Power seedlings. No beans have popped yet but wanted to show the first steps of the "main line" method in case anyone was curious as to how it works. Wasn't able to actually shoot the cutting process as I needed both hands (gotta get a camera guy!) but I think you should be able to get the idea.

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Yo Everyone,
Back with more video of the grow. Main lined plant is looking good and other two from same batch coming back! Also, all six seeds planted after popped, three that my wife will take care of and three for me. They are transplanted and ready to start growing in fox farm light warrior. No further signs of the thrips, knock on wood. Take a quick look at the video, thanks for watching!

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

Hi Everyone,
I have a new video up on the second steps of the main line process. All are looking good and seedlings are coming on strong. Check it out.

Top Bottom