Houston I Have a problem

• Thread starter Chopogrows4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chopogrows4

Chopogrows4

I started 4 lady’s March 6 i let them stay indoors under a Light indoors for about 3 weeks after they surfaced in the starter pots due to the facts they really weren’t performing as efficiently as I was expecting .... fast forward to about April 2 I put them in ground they were about 6.5 inches tall and fast forward to now which is 4/22 they’ve maybe only grown a inch I know from watching my uncle they aren’t gonna grow super fast but it seems that I have either stunted the growth fro pots or my soil isn’t rite I need help

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I started 4 lady’s March 6 i let them stay indoors under a Light indoors for about 3 weeks after they surfaced in the starter pots due to the facts they really weren’t performing as efficiently as I was expecting .... fast forward to about April 2 I put them in ground they were about 6.5 inches tall and fast forward to now which is 4/22 they’ve maybe only grown a inch I know from watching my uncle they aren’t gonna grow super fast but it seems that I have either stunted the growth fro pots or my soil isn’t rite I need help
Probably transplant shock did you give the feed of any seaweed to help with the shock .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pics man pics we need pics to help you better, Ground? hard dirt? they like lose soil with lots of aeration. Cold will do that to them too. 75f+ day night at 65 ish is best. If you put it out and it got cold or you roughly manhandled the poor thing you could have put into shock.

I grow mine in a peat mix. This is one I started from seed March 1st under t/5 & t8 fluorescent lights. I've topped it over 60 times. its about 15" tall I'm indoor only grower.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Pics man pics we need pics to help you better, Ground? hard dirt? they like lose soil with lots of aeration. Cold will do that to them too. 75f+ day night at 65 ish is best. If you put it out and it got cold or you roughly manhandled the poor thing you could have put into shock.

I grow mine in a peat mix. This is one I started from seed March 1st under t/5 & t8 fluorescent lights. I've topped it over 60 times. its about 15" tall I'm indoor only grower.View attachment 964991

Not to thread jack -- PipeCarver, is the solo cup challenge still a thing?!

Chopogrows4

Chopogrows4

I kinda just put down cow m and

I grow mine in a peat mix. This is one I started from seed March 1st under t/5 & t8 fluorescent lights. I've topped it over 60 times. its about 15" tall I'm indoor only grower.View attachment 964991
Got ya I will have pics tomorrow I’m not onsite .....but the soil is pretty good I did notice that the surface did get pretty hard after the rain we got monday it’s like it washed the soil away and the region I’m in is known for red clay and we have had a few cold nights

Top Bottom