Houston We Have A Problem! New To Growing Help!

• Thread starter Convoid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Convoid

Convoid

Houston we have a problem  new to growing help 3

New here and looking for help. 2nd grow but first time seeing these spots. The light is about 15 inches from the top of the plant for about a day then I moved back to 20 inches after doing research.
j3Xf2w
duhKvG
dwd3Nw
I took two photos one of a leaf about 20 inches from the light and another about 36 inches away, both seem to be experiencing the same issue. I water at pH 6.5 and my run off is measuring about the same. I also notice the plant is turning a lighter green. Is this light burn or something else?
Molybdenum deficiencies??

Also, I moved these from the garage to a bedroom 3 days ago so they are getting optimum temperature. The garage was about 15-20 degrees cooler.

Tent. 3x1.5x5.5
Light. King plus Led 600watt
Soil. Oceans forest, fox farm
Strain. Auto fem blueberry
Neutrient. Foxfarm 3 bottle combo at 1/4 strength
based on suggested soil schedule.
Age. 7 weeks from germination
Schedule. Nutrients given 3 days ago
Temp. 70-78 inside tent
Humidity. 45-50 inside tent
jVL3pb
eSwMaG
jdBtpb

Houston we have a problem  new to growing help
Houston we have a problem  new to growing help 2
Houston we have a problem  new to growing help 4
Houston we have a problem  new to growing help 5
Last edited:
Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks to me like your plant just feeding more going into flower. The yellowing is most likely N but prob need to up your serving size all around. Did I read 1/4 strength? Why?

Dunge

Dunge

When I see necrotic spots like that I always think calcium deficiency, because a safe and easy foliar of calcium chloride will fix it.
And regarding the yellowing, I think Homesteader has that one nailed with the 1/4 strength nute question.
Less is not always more.

Convoid

Convoid

Looks to me like your plant just feeding more going into flower. The yellowing is most likely N but prob need to up your serving size all around. Did I read 1/4 strength? Why?
From what I found on auto flowers is that they are easy to nutrient burn and it suggested doing 1/4 strength....I can up this but how much? Normal or should I go 1/2 first and see how that goes?

Convoid

Convoid

When I see necrotic spots like that I always think calcium deficiency, because a safe and easy foliar of calcium chloride will fix it.
And regarding the yellowing, I think Homesteader has that one nailed with the 1/4 strength nute question.
Less is not always more.

Yeah I started thinking it's calcium or possible iron....I went to the local hydro store and showed him photos.....he thinks some calmag (has some iron) should do the trick.

Going to give it a little now even though it's not time for a feeding. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks for the responses

Enforcer

Enforcer

Agreed, looks hungry, I suggest bumping the feed strength up to 1/2 and see how she responds.

Top Bottom