How’s she looking?

• Thread starter 916Fisherman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
916Fisherman

916Fisherman

🤔🤔 already been 8 weeks and it’s a 7-9 week strain. Not a frosty one at all but no way it’s got weeks imo

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

🤔🤔 already been 8 weeks and it’s a 7-9 week strain. Not a frosty one at all but no way it’s got weeks imo

its still in the middle of peak flowering. But you sound confident in your opinion.

Too many variables to use breeder estimates. just look at the flower.

Madbud

Madbud

Got to look at the whole plant. Scope the Trichs, of course, open a bud see if the heads are fully developed, clear or getting milky. Pistils orange and curled back? Smell ripe, are the terps full of bouquet, can you smell it downwind? Lower leaves yellowed? Flushed with water a couple times since the last feeding, then she’s ready. These 2 are going three more days...i think🤔

6A531894 46E1 4C64 ACE7 6FF0A692360F
C2945335 5AAA 4CF1 90B8 F46D83E182BD
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Got to look at the whole plant. Scope the Trichs, of course, open a bud see if the heads are fully developed, clear or getting milky. Pistils orange and curled back? Smell ripe, are the terps full of bouquet, can you smell it downwind? Lower leaves yellowed? Flushed with water a couple times since the last feeding, then she’s ready. These 2 are going three more days...i think🤔

Thats closer but in my opinion the last 2 weeks or so no one seems to want to wait for is when the potential for yield and potency max out. The difference in fuller effects and long lasting highs can be dramatic. And of course more yield.

Madbud

Madbud

Thats closer but in my opinion the last 2 weeks or so no one seems to want to wait for is when the potential for yield and potency max out. The difference in fuller effects and long lasting highs can be dramatic. And of course more yield.
Got to take in account how long it takes to trim too, two weeks and i’ll still be chopping☺

Latest posts

Top Bottom