how about some chemdog??

• Thread starter stormannorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stormannorm

hi everyone this is my first grow diary so bare with me plz.i am about to kick off some green house seeds chem dog fems i also got 1 kaya 47auto,a dinafem acid,ch9 seeds aroma.these ones were free cant beat a freebie eh!!!!.Anyway ive germ'd 2 chem dogs i am really exited about the chems as ive herd nothing but good things bout this strain.I will keep updating as things move along.My set up is a 1.2mx1.2mx2.5m closet with 300w cfl's and 2 tube 36w warm white fluros for veg.for flower i have a 600w hps with cool tube(it arrives in 3 days) i have a 6inch 175cfm carbon filter anf inline fan for outtake and 2 6 inch fans pulling air in im using the full bio bizz nute line and mollasses and some powederd phostrogen i may add more as i want a bud hardner and exellerator .Any help or tips along the way would be great so i can make this grow my best yet.All my thanks,storm

Chemdog fem
Kaya 47 auto
New projekt
J

jensen

Hey there :)

Sounds like a nice setup.

I have a tent that is about similar size and i just added 2x 600w HPS with cooltubes in there. I live in a cold environment and i hope you do too or you might end up having heat issues. are you going hydro or soil ?

im doing dwc so temps are a big issue for me. so i just wanted to point that out. a good exhaust fan is very much needed for 600w lights. some great strains you got there. I wish you the best of luck :)

You can check out my grow diary if you want.

regards

S

stormannorm

hi jensen,thanks man ye i live in a cold climate too so no probs there lol im in soil just now i want to try dwc next run with the chemdogs.nice grow u got there too man,peace

S

stormannorm

update:-

planted the two chem's today in little 2" peat pots their under a 2 tube 36w t5 light with 110w cfl's.contemplaiting putting the heat mat under the pots for a few days...hhhhmmm.thats it for now will post pics when they break soil.
also just planted the ch9 aroma went to check on it and their was a good sized tap root so in a pot it went.
peace

BudPatch

BudPatch

I wonder what cut Greenhouse used for the S1's? Should be an interesting grow!

BP

S

stormannorm

I wonder what cut Greenhouse used for the S1's? Should be an interesting grow!

BP

hi bud patch,im not sure man im gonna write to them and find out.on their web site it says its og kush x sour diesel if that helps also says its great for scrog and lst.its a leafy plant long internodes streches quite well during flower.peace and thanks for dropping by

Top Bottom