How about this baby for a 2x4 would it dominate???

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

240w will do well but with a dimmer no issue you will have more than enough light with that and extremely good even coverage

Newbie27

Newbie27

240w will do well but with a dimmer no issue you will have more than enough light with that and extremely good even coverage
I was just told about the 1500w cob light yuemen any knowledge on them?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

You'll get a better footprint with the first like most likely. I'm not familiar with that brand, which makes me hesitant. There are many other options around the same price that have a track record and testimonials from growers over the years. Mars Hydro, Viparspectra and Spider Farmer are companies that come to mind. If you are over in the UK maybe look up Invisible Sun as well.

One thing I always recommend people check is the "actual wattage" that it draws from the wall. Many companies will list a 1000w light in the description, but it only draws 200 actual wattage at the wall. So, don't get tricked by naming.

Newbie27

Newbie27

You'll get a better footprint with the first like most likely. I'm not familiar with that brand, which makes me hesitant. There are many other options around the same price that have a track record and testimonials from growers over the years. Mars Hydro, Viparspectra and Spider Farmer are companies that come to mind. If you are over in the UK maybe look up Invisible Sun as well.

One thing I always recommend people check is the "actual wattage" that it draws from the wall. Many companies will list a 1000w light in the description, but it only draws 200 actual wattage at the wall. So, don't get tricked by naming.
Yea i did some researching and it pulls 250 actual watts from wall and all who reviewed said its very bright im thinking of throwing 2 in a 3x3 n letting it growwwwww 😎

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

That will be a decent amount for that space. Do be sure it has a dimmer on it so that you can make adjustments for plant stage and also available headroom later in flower.

Top Bottom