how am I doing?

• Thread starter Nate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nate

Im just wondering if you think they are healthy? some leafs look like they have darker green lines in them?. Room Humidity stays 60-70%. Temp stays around 75 F. the room is sealed except for an intake fan that bring fresher air from by the back door but not outside because its winter. then there is a filtered hole so air doesn't build up presser from intake. There is a a/c in the room. dehumidifier with digital controller. 2 humidifiers (1 warm, 1 cool mist). running 2x 1000 Watt HPS (VEG + Flowering). 24/0 Veg and 12/12 Flowering. Using Pro mix soil in 5 gallon buckets. for nuts i run sensi grow 2 part + b-52 for veg. I keep the run really clean. so let me know if i can improve in any way or just what your thoughts are ? thanks for your time.

How am i doing
How am i doing 2
How am i doing 3
How am i doing 4
How am i doing 5
How am i doing 6
How am i doing 7
How am i doing 8
How am i doing 9
hiboy

hiboy

Hey nate.
yah bro ur lookin pretty kewl there, nice and green.
check into smart pots, they prevent root bound which can happen alot in buckets if ya plants get too big. How are u going to support your stalks when the buds pop up. You might want to get some burpee or tomato cages on them soon. welcome to the farm.
h

S

sir_diesel

Yeah bro defo need a better camera, also they look like theyv been topped?

N

Nate

thanks guys ill get a better camera for next pics. yes they have been topped alot when they were small. was thinking of buying bamboo sticks from grow shop and using string around 4 of them in each pot or maybe a netting across the room. also do u think i can go 75-100% on the sensi and b-52 now because they are bigger? or should i stay 50%?

Next pics will be taken from a HD Camera.

N

Nate

the tallest one is now 20 inches tall. if i wanted to get 5 oz plants how long would i have to veg them for? j/w

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up nate? nice and healthy for sure, im guessin you need at least another month or more of veg to achieve that mark. good luck... 42o

S

sir_diesel

Hey man, good looking plants bro, defo worth vegging longer, my sativas I vegged for 5 weeks, there a month away from harvest and there on 2.5 - 3oz each so defo longer veg

N

Nate

the biggest ones are now 24 inches. Thinking of starting bloom tomorrow. I would like to get 4oz per plant. sound doable?

S

S_D

Possibly could get that much but...
Which strain are you running?
Do you have nutes dialed in? (You can go full strength on B-52 for sure but take the Sensi A+B up slower as your plants look healthy already)
How much experience do you have with your soil/soilless mix?

Not trying to be critical just saying there are still many factors that are at play.

Keep up the good work and hope you can reach your goal.

Oh btw as someone mentioned check out the smart pots, I really like those and the airpots for coco and a supersoil organic mix. As mentioned they keep the roots from 'girdling' or circling those big thick roots with little to no root hairs (which is where most water is taken in from). Also they keep the soil temp at a much closer temp to the room vs a solid container with only bottom drainage which hold in a lot of heat. My favorite thing about these is they dry out way more evenly than the regular plastic pots or buckets also. Once finished with these pots the root structure is so fine it is much harder to rip apart the soil to throw outside in the garden/flower bed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom