How And When To Start Flush On Aclopoco Gold

• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

So im in week 5 day 1 today of my grow. Im starting to stress when i should start my flush and how to do it. I thought i had a different strain but today i was told they were ap gold. All i have found was to harvest when the hair turns amber. So do i wait for the die job on her heads or go by tricombs going amber.. Any input would be great

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

So im in week 5 day 1 today of my grow. Im starting to stress when i should start my flush and how to do it. I thought i had a different strain but today i was told they were ap gold. All i have found was to harvest when the hair turns amber. So do i wait for the die job on her heads or go by tricombs going amber.. Any input would be great
It all depends on what your trics look like. Are they clear milky or Amber. I usually lower my nutes for one week when the trics are a good blend of milky and amber. Then flush strait water until her leaves start to fade and chop her down.

boston toker

boston toker

Now after u lower your nutes how do u flush just give straight phd water or do u actualy flush then water

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Their milky not one amber one yet that ive noticed
If they are still all milky I'd give a week or so, until I start to see quite a few Amber. Me personally I lower nutes at about 20% Amber. And buy the time I'm choping her down she's about right. But every plant is different. But I would wait till you got a few Amber at least before you lower ppm and flush.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

My next run is gona be dwc. Never done it.

Yo, no matter what, keep that water two knuckles below the basket. I've killed six before suck-ceeding. Lol
The first clone I've ever cut is 4 weeks into maturity in a DWC. 2 knuckles my friend.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I wouldnt flush it unless you saw the cops coming or got tipped off that they were on the way...
If you smoke it before they come there would be nothing to get rid of...

boston toker

boston toker

I wouldnt flush it unless you saw the cops coming or got tipped off that they were on the way...
If you smoke it before they come there would be nothing to get rid of...
Been their done that. For $250 they can now suck me till their blue

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

Watch your plant, when they looks close to fully mature (milky, maybe a few amber), app 1 week out, flush with pure water (preferable rainwater).

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

I've never used it, can't give you an informed answer. I would use just pure water, preferably rain water.

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

If no rainwater, distilled and you want/need to use tap water fill a jug, let it sit overnight to evaporate chlorine, and correct the ph.

chopper dogg

chopper dogg

Depends on what effect you want with your buds. The last week amber's multiply quickly, so start flushing as soon as you see amber, after a week you'll have app 15-25% amber, time to harvest.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Dope. How can the effects change depending on ripeness. My JTR is a indica dominant pheno

Top Bottom