How are my 2 week old autoflowers doing 😜

• Thread starter Farmerman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

600w light watering every day or 2 not long before i go onto feeding ... going to use oldtimers organic bloom ... let me know what yous think . On one of them the tips of the new growth leaves have turned yellow anyome tell me about this ?

How are my 2 week old autoflowers doing
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I think there looking good , my one suggestion is to raise up your pots off the tent floor creat a air gap under them , you can set up drip trays with pot risers to keep pot out of the Runoff .

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

yea i was going to start a very very light feed next week on day 21 ... im deffo quite impressed hoping they will be all good i have started to develop little yellow tips any clues ?

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Aye its from seed im impressed .... its in playgron bat guano mix . Its probably that the stuff is amazing and managed to maintain almost perfect conditions hope evrything keeps up 👌👌 cheers boys

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Coneskills whats LST bro ?
I usually tie down the top node to the side of the pot in a clockwise motion to get an even canopy, autos will veg and flower at the same time so it's really key to keep tying them down. I let the stretch get the better of me and I need up getting to close to the lights. Keep them low and wide and the buds will be equally all dense and ripe all at the same time.

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Right i see its my 1st grow so im just gonna let them do there thing .... unless i think it needs pruned to get some more light into it will keep yous posted 👌👌 post a pic of your autos 👌👌

Moshmen

Moshmen

Two weeks from seed?! They seem massive to me! I’m still in the first month of my first grow but my plants are TINY yet. (Pouting)
Highly unlikely since at least the first week is spent making roots underground usual veg growth spurt for me comes in weeks 2-3 it’s possible but questionable for sure

Elevated1

Elevated1

I’d definitely do some low stress training. Plenty of videos out there to help you learn. I’m a new grower myself. Just do your research. They recommend only doing lst for autoflowers. Your plants are looking good.

Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Aye its from seed im impressed .... its in playgron bat guano mix . Its probably that the stuff is amazing and managed to maintain almost perfect conditions hope evrything keeps up 👌👌 cheers boys
Must be the medium but I'm new to growing but my wife used my ffof on her tomato plants this year then bought some soil called Barack and used on one tomato plant and it as passed all others in just a week . So I think I'm gonna give it a try with my next grow .

Farmerman420

Farmerman420

Tied down and then next picture is over night all shooting back up buzzing boys 👌😂

Screenshot 20200514 095203 Samsung Internet
Snapchat 1188245109
Top Bottom