How Are My Auto Blueberries Doing?

• Thread starter tallcool169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tallcool169

I put the taproots in peet pots on 3/4 and sprouted 3/6. The temps were hard to control but everything appears to be doing fine now...I really have no frame of reference though as this is my first grow. I did notice today that 2 leaves almost looked as if they'd been munched on but I can't find any sign of infest....Additionally, I'm going to have to leave them unattended for five or six days...I've let them dry out and am planning on dousing them in water and hoping for the best??? I'm growing in Fox Farm with some potting mix/Coco and perlite added. I've been going real, real easy on the nutes and did a little LST but only a little as it's my first grow. Any feedback is appreciated..

How are my auto blueberries doing
How are my auto blueberries doing 2
How are my auto blueberries doing 3
Monster762

Monster762

I’m no pro and on my first autos. Not impressed. Like photoperiods better.
I think your auto looks good. Mine are about 5 weeks and I’m only finishing them cause I dont throw plants away. And an early couple grams don’t hurt. They ain’t taking no space.
And I wouldn’t be scared of lst. Just don’t cut at em a lot. Tying stuff to maximize use of your light never hurts.
2D70011C 6C85 4775 BF81 F540E8056183
BAB71D96 719D 48D8 A257 1CABA0FCFAE1

T

tallcool169

I’m no pro and on my first autos. Not impressed. Like photoperiods better.
I think your auto looks good. Mine are about 5 weeks and I’m only finishing them cause I dont throw plants away. And an early couple grams don’t hurt. They ain’t taking no space.
And I wouldn’t be scared of lst. Just don’t cut at em a lot. Tying stuff to maximize use of your light never hurts. View attachment 790261 View attachment 790262
Looks like our setup is pretty similar....I've backed WAY off the notes, not going to add until week 6, then 2 TBLS of Black Strap Molasses in week 7, few more nutes over week 8 and 9, then flush, flush, flush....Hoping for some useful buds as I'm tired of driving 10 hours for products.

Top Bottom