How Are My Blue Dreams Looking? Any Tips?

• Thread starter AveragGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AveragGrower

AveragGrower

I currently have 2 Blue Dream from seed (feminized) and they vegged for 2 months and have been in flower for 10 days now. They vegged with a 600mh and now running a 600w digilux hps. Temps are around 77F and anywhere from 35-55 rh. Venting in fresh air, venting out the lights hot air. Using foxfarm soil mixed in perlite, organic fertilizer and earthworm castings. I usually feed nutrients then the next 2 waterings i just use filtered water 6.7 ph. Nutrients:Flora Series (currently only using bloom and micro), Terpinator, Liquid Seaweed, Beastie Bloomz (Not using yet till the last couple weeks)
How are my blue dreams looking any tips
How are my blue dreams looking any tips
How are my blue dreams looking any tips 2
How are my blue dreams looking any tips 3
How are my blue dreams looking any tips 4

iKharon

iKharon

I currently have 2 Blue Dream from seed (feminized) and they vegged for 2 months and have been in flower for 10 days now. They vegged with a 600mh and now running a 600w digilux hps. Temps are around 77F and anywhere from 35-55 rh. Venting in fresh air, venting out the lights hot air. Using foxfarm soil mixed in perlite, organic fertilizer and earthworm castings. I usually feed nutrients then the next 2 waterings i just use filtered water 6.7 ph. Nutrients:Flora Series (currently only using bloom and micro), Terpinator, Liquid Seaweed, Beastie Bloomz (Not using yet till the last couple weeks) View attachment 689388 View attachment 689388 View attachment 689389 View attachment 689390 View attachment 689391
Which FF soil you using?

iKharon

iKharon

Try and raise your rh a tad. Imo it's a bit low, and risk pm issues. Should be around 60% up to about week 6, then 50% to harvest. Doesn't have to be exact numbers, but close to.

Looking good btw
Agreed.. 65 to start.. 45 to finish.. but my general rule of thumb is 75/55 (temp/RH)... solid numbers to aim for

AveragGrower

AveragGrower

Try and raise your rh a tad. Imo it's a bit low, and risk pm issues. Should be around 60% up to about week 6, then 50% to harvest. Doesn't have to be exact numbers, but close to.

Looking good btw
Thanks man, i just got it up to 53 and its starting to get up to 90F in my tent so i just made a a/c cooler thing. any tips on how to keep my temps lower?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Also if your tent has the bottom intake flaps you can lift them so more passive air can get in I rest mine on the side of the pots works well .

AveragGrower

AveragGrower

What size inline you got?... find a higher cfm rating.. maybe add a booster fan
6"inline from ventech. I just moved around my fans and exhausts, even the ones outside the tent and now they have a much cooler environment. Sundays supposed to be 80F so ill let you know how it works out. My humidifier works good whenever the lights are off but when the lights come on so do the exhaust and intake fans. Should i put the humidifier in the room outside of my tent so the intake fans can suck up humidified air and throw it into the tent?

iKharon

iKharon

6"inline from ventech. I just moved around my fans and exhausts, even the ones outside the tent and now they have a much cooler environment. Sundays supposed to be 80F so ill let you know how it works out. My humidifier works good whenever the lights are off but when the lights come on so do the exhaust and intake fans. Should i put the humidifier in the room outside of my tent so the intake fans can suck up humidified air and throw it into the tent?
I leave my little humidifiers in the grow tents.. otherwise it dispersed throughout room outside tent

AveragGrower

AveragGrower

I leave my little humidifiers in the grow tents.. otherwise it dispersed throughout room outside tent
i have the vortex humidifier in now and another mini humidifier i got from amazon and im also using the cloth method and my area is still in 35% but the temps are now 73-77 every night. But when the lights are off humidity is normally 60%

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

i have the vortex humidifier in now and another mini humidifier i got from amazon and im also using the cloth method and my area is still in 35%
my veg rm is 6×7 and 2 cheap ass vics humidifiers($15 ea) raise mine to 70rh(day)99rh(nite).thats with 1600w of hid lighting too

Top Bottom