How are my plants looking for harvest?

• Thread starter billyparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
billyparks

billyparks

Hi ,

This is my second grow , located in Ontario Canada. I am wondering how long my plants have left?

This one is called Tropicana Glookies, plants were started indoors in March then moved outside at beginning of June.

18F739C1-61BD-4EF9-8427-ECFB2F1A43A0.jpeg

This is my White Widow also started in march and moved outside early June

I know this one has a while to go but happy to hear your opinion

D978584F-F11D-435D-B18B-9212C4451E48.jpeg

How are my plants looking for harvest 2
How are my plants looking for harvest 3
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You don't want to smoke that ... send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you lol.

Serious now ... it's looking really good. Only concern I'd have is "do I have enough warm weather left?"

Start checking with a jewelers loop or a digital microscope. Hopefully the white widow gets in under the wire. The Tropicanna Glookies will be ready soon if it isn't already.

billyparks

billyparks

You don't want to smoke that ... send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you lol.

Serious now ... it's looking really good. Only concern I'd have is "do I have enough warm weather left?"

Start checking with a jewelers loop or a digital microscope. Hopefully the white widow gets in under the wire. The Tropicanna Glookies will be ready soon if it isn't already.
Thanks, I am thinking the Tropicana Glookies is ready almost too, trichomes are starting to turn if I look at them with jewellers loop. It’s rained on and off for the last two days and looks like rain for most of the weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice and sunny, might use the sun to help dry it out a little and cut it before the weekend rain and start the drying process.

Top Bottom