How are these looking? (Story on the coiled one)

• Thread starter MrVicriously
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrVicriously

MrVicriously

Completely new to growing, they have been planted since the weekend. So far I’ve watered them once with a mix of some Fox Farms liquid and the instructions matched the seedling stage and mentioned seedling stage so I’m guessing I used the right one.

Story on the coiled one:

So after germination this seedling did not sprout. Curious about it being a new grower, I first thought maybe it was an unsuccessful seedling. So I decided to remove it to make room for another, however when I removed it I noticed it was still alive but turned bright yellow. I replanted it right away, watered for the first time with liquid fert, and gave this one a little bit extra. To my suprise it changed colors to a lighter green and the main stalk is starting to straighten out.

My questions:

1. Does this typically happen to new growers
2. What are the chances it will survive and be successful
3. What can I do to help it get back to health

So far I have been successful from what I can tell, but it does have me worried.

How are these looking story on the coiled one

How are these looking story on the coiled one 2
How are these looking story on the coiled one 3
MrVicriously

MrVicriously

Mr. Vic,

You're good. Cannabis can form adventitious roots. Raise the soil slightly around the stems. The stems will send out root initials. That should stabilize things.
Appreciate it! I was worried that this little guy I have been watching was not going to make it. I checked on it this morning and it looks bright green and the stem is more straight than yesterday.

Top Bottom