How are you supporting you plants in buckets?

• Thread starter thefabman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmers, just wondering they different ways everyone is using to support their plants in DWC buckets? I have found that it is tough to just put stakes into the hydroton and have good support. Currently i have been kinda ghetto with duct tapping them to outside of the buckets. I am working on a new prototype design this week that could make life alot easier and cleaner. Hopefully have a few pics at the end of the week when i get it nailed down, but would like a little input from people that might have a cool simple idea that i have not thought of yet.

The Joker

The Joker

I drilled a 3/8 inch inch hole into the bottom of my waterfarms and stuck a bamboo stake through it. They barely fit and it holds it tight once the hydroton is in.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I like thoughs ideas alot also and would seem to work well. I just hate the inside the bucket part of it all and not being able to add or remove without hassle if needed. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more input before i get my idea completed this week to see what you all think. Picking up the parts today to get started.

thanks all and keep the ideas comming.

Top Bottom