How bad did I eff this up?

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetolmaryjane

K so i took 5 clones from 2 mothers...Cut em dipped em stim root powdered em and put them in rock wool that is soaked with distilled water, place them in a humidity dome after i misted them, (this was all last night) bought a heat matt and placed it under the box...
I havent done anything regarding ph because i figured distilled water would have a balanced ph...but i dunno much about ph so i may be wrong.lol however i did buy a bag of lime just in case.

Any feedback is appreciated

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Don't let the heat matte get to hot 78 to 80 is fine,pH in distilled water should be fine and not to bright of a light. do some reading in general grow a lot of good info and that should help you.

S

sweetolmaryjane

Thank you so much, you duno how good it is to hear reassuring news! cheers

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
you really need to presoak your rockwool at pH of 5.5. or slightly below for an hour or so. I'd re take the cuts with properly soaked rwool. It says on the package of rockwool cubes how to treat the rockwool before inserting clones into it....:rolleyes:

tonic177

tonic177

I think you should be fine. Taking clones is a simple procedure.

ttystikk

ttystikk

when re-wetting your rockwool as it dries over the next few days, add some of the limewater to lower pH.

S

sweetolmaryjane

i have a bag of lime...how much do i add to the water?

H

Hydrohelper

Low intensity light is also important WHILE theyre rooting. Make sure you dont keep the cubes soaked and allow them to dry a bit and let the cuttings and rooting area of the clones receive more oxygen. More light as soon as they root and need to grow

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

make sure you harden them off to ambient humidity slowly too.

Top Bottom