How beneficial is Silica and Fulvic Avid?

• Thread starter Sunshine9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunshine9

Sunshine9

Hello, I am primarily running a non-synthetic nutrient indoor grow and I have recently been reading about the benefits of amending with silica and fulvic acid for better plant health. Does anyone here use either of the two or have any thoughts about adding this to my nutrient regimen?

quirk

quirk

I foliar spray with this Liquid Seaweed once a week to toughen foliage against pests and to increase brix. I also give my seeds a 4hr. soak in a dilute solution to kick start germination and as a medium drench before transplant. I'm sold on Humic and fulvic acids. The results are noticeable, whether cannabis, fruit or vegetables.

Humic and Fulvic
PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Yes to both. Fulvic allows for better uptake and includes amino acids if quality. Silica has benefits such as stronger stems, pest resistants and tolerance to stress like heat/drought. Also consider seaweed in your supplements. Fulvic and seaweed are the backbone of most miracle bloom enhancers.
I run GH Flora 3 part and the only supplements I use are basically Mr Fulvic, monosilicic acid by Grow Genius and cold pressed seaweed by Kelp it Real. Most lineups include all of the above. GHs advanced line up has a version of silica and their floralicious plus has fulvic and seaweed. I only use their 3 part and calmag and koolbloom.

Top Bottom