how big can i go??

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

hey folks..so iv always been a kinda neen a soil sorta fella..i do buy my nutes at my local hydroponic store tho amd always look at the setups they have..well last week i finnaly broke down and saw a little 2 pot setup..just wondering if this size will b enough for 2 plants..prolly have to stay to the fastest flowering i can find..any input fellow farmers?..here a few pics

How big can i go
How big can i go 2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Honestly, it looks small to me, but if you did autos or seriously LST'd 'em, they'd probably fit.

north knect

north knect

ya was thinkin bout some dj short autos possibly..the set up was only 49.99 so i figured it wouldnt b a waste if it doesnt work out..or just do one at a time and block the other hole..do u have any bean sugestions @Seamaiden ?

straincreation

straincreation

Funny how everyone uses a lighter for size comparison.

Any ways about you grow ya just keep it simple and small. you could do work with that,just train them to grow out and keep it clean in the middle IMO.
Happy farmin;)

north knect

north knect

ya the ligjter seems to b the standard lol..and im thinkin about pissibly rootin some clones in rockwool and puttin them in there n flip them right away..iv got some blue berry,freezland and northernlights outdoors..along with 2 random bag seeds..u can check out my grow diary if ya wamt..things are finnaly starting to get excitin lol

Top Bottom