how big does a red diesel REALLY get?

• Thread starter MImedMJpatient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MImedMJpatient

Barney's Farm says it is stocky, or compact or some similar term. In fact, many say 60-70 cm but everywhere I go online people that have grown it say it gets huge.

Does anyone have the FACTS on this and why the heck should there be so much disparity. It really does not sound like an occasional rogue phenotype but that people with experience with it consistently contradict Barney's in a big way.

Lil' help?

M

MImedMJpatient

It's the same with Tangerine Dream, claimed by Barney's Farm to get to be a meter high. Others who grew it says it grows tall with strong side branching. As far as the Red Diesel goes, their website even says it can be sent into flower "straight away." Why even suggest something like that with a short and compact plant (paraphrasing).

On the other hand, I read somewhere that Red Diesel was developed to increase the yield of a NYCD.

Why so many mixed signals. Who to believe and when the source cannot agree with itself, I have no idea how I should proceed. it IS nice to be able to plan ahead how I am going to utilize my tents but with so much disparity on how Barney's strains grow, that becomes impossible.

Anyone?

M

mintz

not trying to be rude but give then ago and supercrop or top them,you wont know till you try i guess

D

diesel707

Their claiming a short compact plant because they are putting it into flower right away, giving time to veg it will turn into a larger plant.

M

MImedMJpatient

Their claiming a short compact plant because they are putting it into flower right away, giving time to veg it will turn into a larger plant.

I don't suppose you would know if a six and a half foot tall tent would be enough for a RD sent straight into 12/12?

Top Bottom