How Big Is Too Big?

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Does anyone here scrape the Hurd? Before water or after water scrape? Opinion from anyone one of y'all farmers is good,thanks. I usually cut set in water scrape dip set in disc....
Well pending on how many clones i plan to take i usually will have a bowl of water cut n place in water then first thing is cut leafs in half i do not scrape but make 3 cuts along the stem like a fish hook dip in gel then into medium mist them place in dome and do not touch them for ateast a week . then i will mist daily and make sure lower catch tray has water forcing clones to root and go to water

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

So as for your your pictures above smerb i would cut that whole branch off :) then cut the stems on all them shoots and clone that in all seriousness
I clone in MG seedling mix best bang for the buck 144 clones per bag

Smerb

Smerb

Well pending on how many clones i plan to take i usually will have a bowl of water cut n place in water then first thing is cut leafs in half i do not scrape but make 3 cuts along the stem like a fish hook dip in gel then into medium mist them place in dome and do not touch them for ateast a week . then i will mist daily and make sure lower catch tray has water forcing clones to root and go to water
I'm liking that cut into stem way. Right on, thank you.

Smerb

Smerb

Thanks everyone for replying. I am going to be cutting a few clones off That one branch and then cutting that branch off.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Why have a tooth pick for a main stem when can have a thumb. I enjoy thirsty girls with big fat stems.

If you can use it the big bonus is the clone will root as the plant grows. When you chop the cloned branch its rooted hard plug n play now. There is no shock besides the minor surgery to start the rooting process.

Smerb

Smerb

Why have a tooth pick for a main stem when can have a thumb. I enjoy thirsty girls with big fat stems.

If you can use it the big bonus is the clone will root as the plant grows. When you chop the cloned branch its rooted hard plug n play now. There is no shock besides the minor surgery to start the rooting process.
I think this can be shared big time! If possible can you make a thread about your technique? Its a great bit of information!!!!!

Top Bottom