How big will my plant grow during flower?

• Thread starter Girlonbikes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

Hi,

This is a random bag seed that I think might be a sativa. It is 10 weeks into veg. If I flip it to flower, does anyone know how large it will grow? Will it double in size? It is transplanted into a 5 gallon fabric pot about one and a half weeks ago.

Thanks.

How big will my plant grow during flower
LoganatorDude

LoganatorDude

Yeah, it should at least double in size during flower, however if there is dominant sativa traits, it will easily triple in size if not more. I’ve seen strains like Panama Red reach 15 feet by the end of flower! Or just use more mainlining or another lst/hst to manage indoors. But yeah lots of growth will happen during flowering for sure. Even heavy indica strains will sometimes get substantial growth during this time I’ve noticed, although usually with more in width

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Hi,

This is a random bag seed that I think might be a sativa. It is 10 weeks into veg. If I flip it to flower, does anyone know how large it will grow? Will it double in size? It is transplanted into a 5 gallon fabric pot about one and a half weeks ago.

Thanks.
Hope you have a ten foot ceiling. My sativa's double or triple in height. qp or so is typical for a four week veg.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Kind of looks like indica dominant hybrid from the pics, so she may not get too big, but maybe consider either topping the plant before switching or using a screen-over-green method, so she doesn't outgrow the space you have. Definitely watch how close she gets to your lights! Good luck! 🤠

Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

thanks everyone. would it be a bad idea to supercrop all of the branches during the first few weeks of flower in order to prevent/mitigate any stretching?

Top Bottom