How can I block flir

• Thread starter OiOi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OiOi

OiOi

I currently have a 4x4 Mylar tent with spider farmer LED’s they are the equivalent of a 800w HPS. I wanted to get a little Mylar tent for 2 plants but that would mean I’m using 1300Wats if I add 2 lights.
I’m a bit concerned about FLIR guns, but I know very little about them. Would someone be able to see my grows or would the Mylar stop that? I’ve heard any heat escaping the tent they can see so that could be an issue for me. What can I do to stop these cameras exposing my tents?

Appreciate any feedback <3

TreeBee

TreeBee

I currently have a 4x4 Mylar tent with spider farmer LED’s they are the equivalent of a 800w HPS. I wanted to get a little Mylar tent for 2 plants but that would mean I’m using 1300Wats if I add 2 lights.
I’m a bit concerned about FLIR guns, but I know very little about them. Would someone be able to see my grows or would the Mylar stop that? I’ve heard any heat escaping the tent they can see so that could be an issue for me. What can I do to stop these cameras exposing my tents?

Appreciate any feedback <3
It can't see through your house to pick up your tents.

OiOi

OiOi

It can't see through your house to pick up your tents.
Now i feel stupid, what confuses me is I’ve seen videos of people looking for grows with flir guns. Outside peoples houses, can they only see then if you have a crazy grow then like the whole house filled? Sorry for the bad grammar.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Now i feel stupid, what confuses me is I’ve seen videos of people looking for grows with flir guns. Outside peoples houses, can they only see then if you have a crazy grow then like the whole house filled? Sorry for the bad grammar.
No need to feel stupid. They can pick up a hotwater line in a wall. Or say one room was a lot warmer than the rest of the house because of a grow room they could see that wall was warmer. They wont see your tent though.

Top Bottom