How Can I Get A Medical Card

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Hey guys I have trouble sleeping and the only time I can really get a decent sleep is when Im high and it helps to have better bud I need better bud I have been picking up from the streets since I can't grow anymore. So if anyone can help me out I live in Massachusetts I just need a medical card.. thanks farmers

C

Cmogreen

U just google medical mj doctors in Massachusetts and then find one that's closest to ur area. The fee is $250 I believe. That's how much I paid and im in central Massachusetts. Its really very easy bro. You can find all the info you need on the web.

Junk

Junk

In Natick there is a place called Uplifting Health & Wellness. Dr. Uma. Appointments are expensive as stated above, but if you want to the benefits of a medical card, that's one of the places you can do it.

G

gonnagro

$250 :opps::speechless:
Just renewed in Colorado, but since I was lazy it cost me $100 all inclusive, (i.e. exam, paperwork, notary, mailing, etc).

C

Cmogreen

Ya unfortunately everything is more expensive in Massachusetts.
Just renewed in Colorado, but since I was lazy it cost me $100 all inclusive, (i.e. exam, paperwork, notary, mailing, etc).

R

rodaroad

yeah and an ounce out here is 100-250 just like there is 280-560

C

Cmogreen

yeah and an ounce out here is 100-250 just like there is 280-560
I dunno who's paying 500 but I can get top shelf bud for as low as 200 at times. Definitely no more than 250. Its all who you know abd what part if the state ur in.

R

rodaroad

I dunno who's paying 500 but I can get top shelf bud for as low as 200 at times. Definitely no more than 250. Its all who you know abd what part if the state ur in.
lets see a pic of your def. of top shelf

K

kk5

cannacaredocs.com
9 offices throughout the commonwealth
been open since day 1 2013

blu3kush

blu3kush

when you see one of these doctors are they the ones diagnosing you or would you need to first see your primary care doctor first? im hearing a bunch of different things hoping someone here could clear that up for me thanks

Top Bottom