How can I get a permit?

• Thread starter TF44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TF44

I recently retired, in good health thank you.
Is there some way I can get a permit for mmj in WA, when I don't have any of the illnesses on the list?
I just enjoy smoking pot responsibly.:lock:

sky high

sky high

Then just smoke it.....because joining a program you aren't qualified for has >nothing< to do with being responsible and mocks those who use the program for what it was intended for.

Colorado is solid proof as to what happens when hordes of people abuse a system who have no business doing so. Now our laws are changing as often as the direction of the wind...

Feel HIGH from your lack of pain/illness. Many folks with cards would >gladly< change places with ya if they could lose the "friend" they carry with them 24/7 that allows them to qualify for such a program.

be safe

s h

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You can check the Washington Marijuana program to see about what it takes to get a card. If you do not qualify for any, which you probably do and do not even know you do. Any kind of pain, headaches continuing for at least 3 months straight you should qualify.
Look to see if you can be a Caregiver or even a Grower for a patient that can't grow for themselves. You can post a ad on Craigslist to see if any patients need a Grower. If you find someone, make up a contract to protect both parties involved.
But if you are going to abuse the program, I suggest not bothering with getting a card. Remember the Patients own the plants. If they want they can have a Sheriff go with them to the registered grow site and pick up there plants at any given moment. So you need to pay attention to your plant counts.

vaporedout

vaporedout

retired huh??? no offense but no joint pain (haha) or any other types of bone/muscle pain. yeah i agree with the abuse that goes on, in cali it seems that new doc shops are opening up everywhere. but instead of taking an asprin or aleve, i vaporize.......... because of the potential of MMJ i think it shouldnt be that hard to get "legal" just make sure that if your gonna go through the trouble of getting legal then stay legal.

http://legaljoint.net/state_by_state/Washington_MMJ.asp?p=Washington MMJ

i just checked this out, although i dont agree with the 60 day thing, having only 1 room myself i find i need about 90 to 100 days of product. to cover my next harvest. good luck

T

TF44

I really just want to grow 3 or 4 beautiful little plants. Which is probably more than I would need even with sharing. I'll look into that pain thing & headaches too, it happens. Maybe I should just grow & not worry about having a permit of some kind.

M

mpjm

Never use craigslist for starters...

should get you started on what you need to do...

lots of good websites out there specifically for Washington/Northwest patients/growers. google is your friend..

Top Bottom