How can I get more uniform roots

• Thread starter gallo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

or you could mix it yourself for pennies on the dollar

View attachment 221963

Sadly it isn't that simple cuz that sheet doesn't tell u iba levels naa levels and it definitely doesn't have any potting mix or phosphorous acid in it. Even the Oregon database doesn't have the real ingredients of these root stimulants, they get away with calling the ingriendients trade secrets so people can't copy them easily.

I am not saying you can't copy them, Im even currently trying and will absolutely post something when I figure it out, but it's harder than just .1% willow bark extract .05 alfalfa and barely extracts

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

willow bark is for salicylic acid, alfalfa for triacontanol. phosphoric acid is what most people are prob using for ph down, potting mix is a herring item.

ideas on how to mix everything else you can find on this forum. my basic rooting formula is way better and faster than anything mentioned so far, and I hardly know what I'm doing.

K

kushtrees

i have no doubt urs is el im just saying the fertilizer data base isnt what any1 should be basing their mixes on its a very incomplete image of whats in these products

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Just picked up some Mega Roots made by Blumoon a month or two back. Shits up there with the Roots Excellorator. I really hate paying that much for nutrients but its hard to beat.. We will see once i pull them out of these 1gal pots see how they compare. There made in town. Been using there base nutrients for a long time.

http://www.blumoonnutrients.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom