How can I get rid of soil mites?

• Thread starter cuervos323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

a quick internet search says soil mites are not a worry at all.
i'm a newb so unless someone else says different you can sleep easy.
if your really concerned, h2o2 kills them, but like i said unless someone else says different just relax

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

if your really concerned, h2o2 kills them, but like i said unless someone else says different just relax

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

If there springtails the lil white things that hop around I wouldn't worry I always see them when I re use soil I think they brake down dead roots best way to rid of them is too flush heavily so they get washed away and keep the soil very dry as they like moister

C

cuervos323

I just don't want them finding their way to the bud they multiply super fast, I haven't seen any of them on the stem at all, I do see a few around the pots but it has me worried that they'll be crawling everywhere

C

cuervos323

If there springtails the lil white things that hop around I wouldn't worry I always see them when I re use soil I think they brake down dead roots best way to rid of them is too flush heavily so they get washed away and keep the soil very dry as they like moister
I wish they were springtails those were easy to get rid off, these however will grow super fast I've I'm not spraying and putting DE

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I wish they were springtails those were easy to get rid off, these however will grow super fast I've I'm not spraying and putting DE
Ahh i see idno what type of bugs they are but if they in ur pots \ medium id flush th buggers away shower hose on the medium till you dont see any then add nutrient back to the medium

Top Bottom