How can I incorporate amino acids?

• Thread starter Santiago7723
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Santiago7723

Hello! I was reading the forum and couldn't find much information about amino acids. There isn't much information online either.
Does anyone know or have a link where they talk about the 20 amino acids and in what quantity to administer them if we want to provide them individually.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

IMHO, if one is giving the proper feedings ect, theres really no need for aminos, and just a waste of money.
Im my mind, its best to keep things as simple, as possible. But to each their own.

S

Santiago7723

IMHO, if one is giving the proper feedings ect, theres really no need for aminos, and just a waste of money.
Im my mind, its best to keep things as simple, as possible. But to each their own.
I thought the same as you until a brand from my country added amino acids to its formula and there was a positive change.

S

Santiago7723

What I'm looking for is to add them separately. I use my own nutrients formulated with hydrobudy and wanted to improve them.
I grow in hydro and humic acids do not work for me, only fulvic acids.
The problem is that in my country I only get the amino acids separately, for example L alanine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom