How can I make the most out of a 1.2 x 1.2 tent?

• Thread starter roger666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roger666

I'm going to start growing again soon. I'm not new to hydroponics and cannabis growing. I'm going to use a 4' x 4' (1.2x1.2m) tent with a clay pebble hydrponic set up, nutrient tank outside tent with pumps to circulate solution. this will rob a bit of vertical space inside the tent. I'm thinking of doing a short veg stage outside the tents, so i can have plants ready every 2.5 - 3 months. I'll use 600 watt hps in the tent

In your experience, whats the best way to maximize yield on this set up? should i go for a lot of small plants or a few stronger ones? What yields can I expect?

Thank you for your help guys :harvest:

The Joker

The Joker

Both SOG and SOG are good options. You have to have good strain and know the strain.
You can use a screen with less plants. You can do single cola SOG, or less plants, but prune the tops to get as many tops as work well with the size of the plant.
Once you start you will see what works best for you.

What strain are you running? Do you have to start from seed to find a mother?

half baked

half baked

from the sounds of it your looking for a sog setup, id put about 75 in there, the yeild will go down to what strain ur growing so a bit of a tough 1 to answer, imo veg them for about 10 days then stick on 12/12 hopefully ending up like this
Canopy  002

this is a 1x1m tent with 16 plants, 4 tops per plant but mines in organic soil, so there is 64 tops in mine which will give you an idea of what id would be like to fill it, my technique is a little different but in principle its still a sog setup.

peace hb

R

roger666

starting from seed! I've heard bad comments about topping on sea of green is it really worth it? I havent picked a starin yet, something with low odour :S

half baked

half baked

sorry didnt explain myself proper, i do it this way because i find it fits my style perfect, it goes down to the grower in my opinion, i wouldnt top if i was you but i do it because i like to have quite a root ball before the lights change to 12/12 and it keeps the height in check, in your case i would flower them nearly straight away 7-10 days veg sumot like that then lollipop them if they stretch(stop airy buds growing below the canopy)
you cant go wrong with white widow or ak47 for low odour, you will still have to hook up a carbon filter tho m8

peace hb

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Turn your tent on it's side. That way you have 1.5 meters for height. Scrog them super low. And flower asap. This way you have plent of room for your plants to spread out instead of up.

G

gudkarma

Turn your tent on it's side. That way you have 1.5 meters for height. Scrog them super low. And flower asap. This way you have plent of room for your plants to spread out instead of up.

holy fu*king shit... that's simple genius!

+1 for SOG

+1 for scrog... which will have a smaller (1 vs a bunch) plant count

for SOG, you'll need one mom.

for scrog, and if your cloning skills aint up, you'll be able to start from seed.

as mentioned, and depending on how you rock the tent, a high yeilding strain (ak, skunks, critical mass, etc) will make it worthwhile.

if you're not breeding, go feminized seeds to keep it super simple.

+1 for that PHAT picture halfbaked put up.

Top Bottom