how can i re veg my plant?

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

I Was wondering if anyone knew good ways to rob buds from my own plants without killing them. And once robbed can they be put into vegetation again, to make them bigger and then start it all over?? I was wondering if anyone could help shed some light
:party0042:

B

biggs

I Was wondering if anyone knew good ways to rob plants without killing them. And once robbed can they be put into vegetation again, to make them bigger and then start it all over?? I was wondering if anyone could help shed some light

are you saying you want to steal someone else's plants. hope not mate as this is a real low thing to do. :(

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
wow you really are a piece of shit.... now get the fuck off this website.. banned!

edit: your lucky you didnt try and rob my plants, i would kill you! :muscle

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
lol i thought i read the title of this wrong at first bc why would someone do that if they grow too.... *curb check*

420Caregiver

I Was wondering if anyone knew good ways to rob plants without killing them. And once robbed can they be put into vegetation again, to make them bigger and then start it all over?? I was wondering if anyone could help shed some light

NO! It wont kill them! But i might if you touch my plants!:joint:

S

shdowlkr

wow, you trying to get blasted?

Dont take the plant, take cuttings from the lower parts of the plant and root them

W

whiteberry

you asked the wrong question!! and nobody likes a theif so you got what you deserved banned!!

S

shdowlkr

wow you really are a piece of shit.... now get the fuck off this website.. banned!

edit: your lucky you didnt try and rob my plants, i would kill you! :muscle

Strike quick and strike fair... good on ya Logic...

Patriot

Patriot

Ok I talked to Logic its all been a missunderstanding. My second langugue is english...so I am sorry .
This is what the threat means..It means how do you rob a plant of its bud (your own plant) with out killing it, is it posible to rob it of the buds and place it under veg again???
I am sorry that i confused alot of people and make Mighty madder at me...I repeat the seeds thingy was a joke, go to the thread and judged for urself....And this was a missunderstanding like WOW...
I do want to thank everyone for reacting ( if thats what i meant)
Thanks God Logic is a Logical Smoker

Patriot

Patriot

but i want to know if i can take the buds off with out killing the plant >?? and then can i re-veg it ?

L

Lost

Im more of a mug and murder than a rob and let be kinda guy...

LOL

Plants not people :party0042:

B

biggs

but i want to know if i can take the buds off with out killing the plant >?? and then can i re-veg it ?

yes leave the lower part of the plant. put back under 24hr lights and feed plenty of nitrogen. different plants take different amounts of time to re-veg, but it can be done.

Top Bottom