how can i re veg my plant?

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

All the trouble for her

Good to know. So i ll leave the button part then...and then buds will die and re veg....?

Im more of a mug and murder than a rob and let be kinda guy...

LOL

Plants not people :party0042:

Thank you guys. So plenty of nitrogen and back to 24 h light and hopefully it will come back to veg state....great to know...Is this the only way that we know then ?
This is the plant i want to reveg...it had a very hard childhood....but smells like no other...needs to be safe

JackBerry Sannie
Patriot

Patriot

this is what it look like when i got home from abroad, now she looks better but still you know, been jumped on top by a 50 pounds dog was nt fun for her.

Patriot

Patriot

I have never been lucky at cloning...tried it but nothing. Trying right now with two of that plant and nothing yet.....I can clone any other plant in the planet LOL but not the one that matters

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Some strains are easier to re-veg. I just happened to harvest my Cristal, Agent ORange and Black Russian plants. Threw the pots outside on my patio. I was waiting for them to die but they started growing a ton of leaves. Now, it's a big plant and ready to flower soon. Crazy lucky!

Patriot

Patriot

Hey Maybe I ll get as lucky as you, I hope .
Maybe if we all think about it hard enough it will happen LOL
Thanks for the positive re-enforcement
Postiveness

Patriot

Patriot

i hope its just as easy as we are all thinking it is...I prefer to try to re veg than to try to clone....Seems harder for me
Thanks Sun
I ll make sure ill keep everyone posted on how she reveged

L

Lost

I have plants in Flower that never re-veged and they are not doing great in flower. Granted I was basically cloning a bud , but..

sun

sun

by the way cloning is cheap & easy if you ever want to give it a try id be happy to talk you through it

M

muxee

I've revegged a couple of plants. If I remember right, when I did it, they both kinda stalled out and didn't change really at all for 2-3 weeks. After that, they grew out these crazy lookin dark curled under leaves that looked like long claws and then a couple weeks after that the new healthy green leaves came out, alot of singles at first and then healthy normal leaves. I don't know if that's how it works for everybody, but that's how it worked for me. It's kind of a cool process to watch. I hope it works out for you. :nerd:yes

Patriot

Patriot

I have plants in Flower that never re-veged and they are not doing great in flower. Granted I was basically cloning a bud , but..

So u cloned one that was fowering and it never worked... is that what u mean

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks muxxe i really apretiate all the positive remarks...and succesful stories, i really hope it works for me too.
An by the way Sun i will take you in the cloning process. I ll tell u what i have done till now and tell me what i am doing wrong.
I have to cuts, place them in rooter powder and in a rockwool square, one a piece.
Then i placed them under a tapeware and under a light. I keep moisting it so it stays around 75 % humedity and 75 F......

sun

sun

cloning

to be honest with you i couldent tell you the first thing about rockwool or hydro ,but if you want to go out and spend a couple of $s on a dome & some peat pellets i could show a real easy way.here,s some pix my wife took.im sure it will work for you.anyhow ill do what ever i can to help

DSC02546
DSC02547
DSC02548
Patriot

Patriot

I will try to do so tomorrow, another question is can i clone from a branch, a thick branch? not many off branches in it
I really appretiate ur help thanks so much

sun

sun

i have a ? is that the plant you want to clone .The one that your reveging?

sun

sun

alright ill be back on line tomorow morning im sure ill be able to help .until then dont cut anything else off her & no heavy nutes ,she looks fine for right now

P

Pistil Pete

I've revegged a couple of plants. If I remember right, when I did it, they both kinda stalled out and didn't change really at all for 2-3 weeks. After that, they grew out these crazy lookin dark curled under leaves that looked like long claws and then a couple weeks after that the new healthy green leaves came out, alot of singles at first and then healthy normal leaves. I don't know if that's how it works for everybody, but that's how it worked for me. It's kind of a cool process to watch. I hope it works out for you. :nerd:yes

That's how it's worked for me, everytime i've done it.

Try to leave as many small popcorn buds as you can, as they seem to be the spots where most of the new shoots will form.

Also, when taking clones from a revegged plant, make sure you wait until it's properly back into veg before you try and take cuttings. I usually wait until at least the 3rd or 4th set of full leaves. From my experience, if you try and take them when they're still shooting out that strange growth and/or single bladed leaves, most of them won't make it and the ones that do will be severely stunted/abnormal.

Good luck, bro. Stay safe.

Patriot

Patriot

yes thats the plant i am trying to clone but it doesnt have any off branches....I think i will try to re-veg and to clone.....I have nothing to lose and everything to gain....Any help is appretiated :joint:

i have a ? is that the plant you want to clone .The one that your reveging?

Latest posts

Top Bottom