how can i re veg my plant?

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

hey bozo id be honored if you ever want to critisize me i want to learn something new every day ............i love pot & every thing about her

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

hey bozo id be honored if you ever want to critisize me i want to learn something new every day ............i love pot & every thing about her

i'd be honored to help if i can, lol, i'll swing by and see if i can add any insights.

Hey Bozo, Do u have a picture of the re veg now...Would love to see her bc my baby its probably gonna look like a stump aswell

here are a couple picks of the overgrown mom, i took a
dozen cuts from her after i took these in preparation for
gifting her to my friend who will put her outdoors.

i recently moved into a new crib and everything got neglected,
plus, i've been really busy finishing my cabs and so, the result
has been plants that have out grown my needs so i'm in the
process of eliminating all my moms and starting new ones, lol.

btw, this is a clone off that re-veg, i flowered out that re-veg
about 5 months ago, lol. (and it yielded more the second
time around, not less)

lol, here's a couple shots of some of my bonsai moms too.

Bagseed roots 7 27 09smll
Bagseed 7 27 09smll
CDxLT 3 17 bsmll
CDxLT 3 17 bcrppd
PK 3 17 asmll
PK 3 17 acrppd
R

ReelBusy1

why not just take some cuts, root them, flip the mother,
keep one of the rooted clones as a new mother, flip the other
clones, take more cuts, root them, flip them, etc, etc, etc...

why go to all the bother to reveg if you don't have to, especially
if you are relatively new to this hobby of ours.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who belives this is best.
Well said Bozo.

K

King7

"I Was wondering if anyone knew good ways to rob buds from my own plants without killing them"

You guys went crazy on him! I reread the post AFTER I saw your responses. I think the first guy read it wrong and posted for that miss-reading and everybody went and got shotguns! LOL All us growers get violent when it comes to some one stealing their babies! Any how, you can revegg but it takes a while I heard. Clone and you'll always have her!

Patriot

Patriot

It used to read: something like, Does anyone know a good way to rob plants without killing them...(meaning what we all know now..LOL LOL)
Real Bussy and Bozo, I will do what u guys are suggesting me but i also want to try to re veg it so i can clone it.
I dont think i have anything that i can clone at the moment...My question was, can i clone a thick stem...?
I do want to save this baby if possible...it just looks ans smalls so good

"I Was wondering if anyone knew good ways to rob buds from my own plants without killing them"

You guys went crazy on him! I reread the post AFTER I saw your responses. I think the first guy read it wrong and posted for that miss-reading and everybody went and got shotguns! LOL All us growers get violent when it comes to some one stealing their babies! Any how, you can revegg but it takes a while I heard. Clone and you'll always have her!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

It used to read: something like, Does anyone know a good way to rob plants without killing them...(meaning what we all know now..LOL LOL)
Real Bussy and Bozo, I will do what u guys are suggesting me but i also want to try to re veg it so i can clone it.
I dont think i have anything that i can clone at the moment...My question was, can i clone a thick stem...?
I do want to save this baby if possible...it just looks ans smalls so good

you can try but they don't all 'take', at least when you're learnin', lol.

you need to leave some vegetation on the plant or it won't work,
plus, i've always had better luck when i trim the root ball,
it seems to stimulate growth.

go back to this posting here and look closely at the pics i put up, you'll see what i mean.

you can also go here for a more detailed discussion.

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks so much for all the help. I will give it a try, nothing to lose just a sick plant.

Patriot

Patriot

not looking too hot

Its not looking too good, but hey i ll keep trying until it dries to death....lol thats all i can do for the little baby girl.

ANyways, I have posted this second picture on another place. I am trying to figure out what kind of plant it is...i know that its hard to figure it out but i am sure that someone out there has anough knowledge to identify the family just by looking at it. All i can say is that this plant smells alot and it smells since the day it popped out of the dirt.....came from a bag with not too many seeds...about 10 seeds an Oz...

Thcfarmers 019
Thcfarmers 017
sun

sun

this plant kinda looks like token black guys pink kush on the 3rd page of reefermans forums

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks Sun...I think that the leaves in mine are more like a SAW ...i hope spomeone will come and help identify the little babe ...
Thanks, it couldbe that one for sure.

Patriot

Patriot

yeah the update is that its not looking too hot...but i keep trying my friend....i ll keep trying till it dries out and dies

sun

sun

right on patroit thats the spirit .there harder to reveg when you cut alot off of them & it will look worse before it looks better.when & if it does come back youll start seeing weird new growth single leaf blades this is normal....i think it will take 2 mabey 2 & a 1/2 weeks before the plant realizes the lights longer then growth will be slow at first. good luck.

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks for the positive reinforcement...its been longer than 2 weeks i am sure...but its not doing much...hey it doesnt take too much space so i ll keep waiting and see what she wants to do.....I dont have a problem waiting for her while the others grow lol
Thanks Sun

Top Bottom