How can these all be Chemdawg 91?

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Where did all these different Chemdog 91 cuts come from?

If Chemdog popped the beans and selected the keepers, how is it there are so many different versions of the 91?

loompa's 91 chem cut
apothecary's 91 chem cut
docta's 91 chem cut
elite's 91 chem cut

Discuss.

BTW - this question was posted in another thread that had since been closed before it was addressed....

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm so sick of all the bullshit that goes with these cuts I'll stick to seeds and cuts with my bros

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
who cares along as its dank :flower :smoke

Greyskull

Greyskull

I agree with both of you. ABSOLUTELY. I am just curious how there came to be some many when, to quote ElGato, who quoted Highlander - "there can only be one".

Is this a naming situation to differentiate the sources, like with the OG's?

edit: I am not trying to spark riots or wars or anything like that I am just trying to stir the pot enough so that we can see whats really real... now back to our regular programing

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Waitin

I waiting for my friends tour of duty to end in afganistan...wow...

he found the tank stopper cannabis..

20 foot tall...7 months..sooo leafy and profuse resin..the stalks are like iron wood.

the locals call it a nusance..hhmm

1 mans trash is another mans treasure.. well see..

T

Tolpan

I'm so sick of all the bullshit that goes with these cuts I'll stick to seeds and cuts with my bros

There's so much bad karma with them, that I'm really pissed! I've run Rez chemdd and all hermied! This run will be my last chemdog run!

The same with all that og kush stuff!

Sometimes it's like being back in the kindergarden and seeing some little wannabees, talking which daddy is stronger! Just ridiculous!
LOgic right, as long as it's dank, who cares! But then why just everybody can let the other one do his thing! The growers will decide and see if you're strains are worth the money!

Well I have to rethink about my last sentence, cause when I see who sells most seeds, I have to admit, that in my eyes this company is more a joke, sorry!

Cheers Tolpan

U

upnorthclones

What about the #4 chem?? I got that one from a guy early this year and it's the mega chronic! Everyone posts up about the D and the 91, what about #4?

Greyskull

Greyskull

What makes that more special than any of the other so called elite clone onlys??

Its not the 91 is better... its how is it if chemdog popped the beans and he collected the keepers and he found a plant he liked and called it '91, is there an apothecary & elite & docta & loompa cuts when chemdog only deemed 1 single plant the 91? If they are not cuts of the plant chemdog deemed the 91 then what the hell?

Thats why imo bannana man said there should only be one 91...

S

Swerve

so much hype so much bs so much drama with the cali kushes the chems the diesels why

CAUSE THEY ARE THAT GOOD PERIOD..

if you think you can smoke step up to these strains you will see for yourself how heavy they hit

just wait i have plans for next years cups...

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

N

Swerve ill be waitin for any scraps that fall from your table..like my dog waitin for the new york steak that i tossed her..THIS IS THE GREATEST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD!!

The Joker

The Joker

I think so many people are doing knock offs and s1's that who knows.
I got a menu for a clone supplier in california and they listed Rez as the "breeder" of sour diesel. SO except for growers on line, no body knows or cares.

As long as it's good, grow it. I wasted much money on SD ibl but was lucky to get the real deal. Apples and oranges. Same with the real chem and rez's knock off.

Try it and if you like it , keep it . Otherwise...next!

Greyskull

Greyskull

so much hype so much bs so much drama with the cali kushes the chems the diesels why

if you think you can smoke step up to these strains you will see for yourself how heavy they hit

Thats absolutely fact.

The shops in the valley don't ask for papaya or skunk or satori or ak47 or 99.9% of the other stuff out there - they want specifically bomb og kush, bubba, Chemdog, and sour diesel (thats pretty much the preferance order, too ime)... and those don't fly off the shelves because they are over hyped and overpriced.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter

you are right their bro , some potent mixes from the chems , i like the real tasty old indicas and kushes , when we want to make a 50 50 highbrid they seem to be the only way to go . with out these indicas making the rounds it would be a very bad me thinks ....

so are the kushs like og kush said to come from chem?

S

Swerve

sonic i truly believe so. as they are soo much alike its crazy.. when you ahve og and Chemdog D and the skunk va next to each other your like how can they not b related...

Top Bottom