How can this be happening?

• Thread starter Bullmark69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

So my bro in-law and I share the love of farming and are always looking in on each other’s grow. He currently has several feminized White Widows growing outside.
He told me they had started flowering a month ago and I thought he was kidding around. Well a few days ago he sends this pic and damned if they weren’t budding away…..and clearly didn’t just start…..they look like they’ve been going strong for a bit.
My question is, exactly how is this happening?? We live in SW Virginia and our days have been getting longer, not shorter. Am I missing something here?
According to my research, the longest day of the year was June 29…..then of course they start getting shorter, but only by a minute or three each day.
I’ve grown outside before and my plants never started flowering until early July.
This sucked because they weren’t ready until late Oct, which can produce some challenging weather.
Anyway, can anyone educate me?
His pic is attached.
Thanks all.
How can this be happening

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So my bro in-law and I share the love of farming and are always looking in on each other’s grow. He currently has several feminized White Widows growing outside.
He told me they had started flowering a month ago and I thought he was kidding around. Well a few days ago he sends this pic and damned if they weren’t budding away…..and clearly didn’t just start…..they look like they’ve been going strong for a bit.
My question is, exactly how is this happening?? We live in SW Virginia and our days have been getting longer, not shorter. Am I missing something here?
According to my research, the longest day of the year was June 29…..then of course they start getting shorter, but only by a minute or three each day.
I’ve grown outside before and my plants never started flowering until early July.
This sucked because they weren’t ready until late Oct, which can produce some challenging weather.
Anyway, can anyone educate me?
His pic is attached.
Thanks all. View attachment 2008984
It has to be an auto flower.

Top Bottom