How Can You Tell If Your Plant Ready To Flush With Out Looking At Tri??

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markesparza1

markesparza1

im on day 54 and just unsure if I'm ready to start a 2 weeks flush

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

When the hairs pull in and darken its about time. If you're still throwing white hairs it's too early. 2 weeks is a long flush.

markesparza1

markesparza1

When the hairs pull in and darken its about time. If you're still throwing white hairs it's too early. 2 weeks is a long flush.
Yeah I mean most are still white but there's a lot of orange ones that have pulled in as well I guess I'll probably give one more feeding and see what happens I would post some pics but my lights are on thanks tho

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

If the last pic is what they look like now the have a few weeks left before I'd flush. I run dwc so my flush is short. 5 days tops. But I cut ppm 10+ days before chop. But the look of the plant dictates when I chop. I used to watch trics but they just get a fine look. And if you haven't been overfeeding then you really don't need much of a flush. Your really just trying to get rid of excess nitrogen. That's why you want your leaves turning yellow as you finish. Check out @wasfromks ebb and gro gro. We're discussing the exact same thing there. His are further along than yours and he has a couple weeks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I disagree, there are a few other methods to tell how close to harvey the lady in question may be.
im on day 54 and just unsure if I'm ready to start a 2 weeks flush
Read the thread in my signature line. How to harvest without a loupe, all written up for ya.

N

Nog

I think indoors to finish them off properly you need to give them 9/15 or even 8/16, otherwise they will kick on for too long.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Too each his own i guess. growing in Hydroponics has taught me to do everything a scientific way.
How do you gauge doneness on a girl who's grown purple trichomes that don't turn until they go amber? In my world you use other metrics. They're no less scientific, they just don't rely on a loupe. :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

50% amber? Wow, I'd never take a plant that long. Even my 69 day hybrids only get 10% amber.

Why not just do water only, and skip the "flushing" non sence. Flushing is for toilets, not plants. Unless your a very heavy feeder, or slam pgrs.

BudBogart

BudBogart

First harvest today Lmk what you think one plant does it look like some good weight View attachment 613329
Nice trim job! You now officially have more fresh bud than I do, enjoy.
I think you can expect the buds to shrink close to half as they harden into nuggets. I would try and let your remaining plants grow a bit longer. Wait until the white hairs quit appearing, let the Calix swell and when the hairs start to fade you will have achieved maximum bulk and potency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom