How close do you put your leds?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Let’s here it everyone how close do you keep your LEDs from the canopy? Do you push the limits of your lights or play it safe? Make sure to include what rig you’re running as well. I have 2 KINGBRITE 240watt quantum boards and I’ve been experimenting but now I have them at 14 inches. I pushed them to 12 and inches and got scared since it’s my first grow but they showed no signs of stress and after adding co2 I’m gonna push it further into the 8-10 inch range so that will be happening within the next week.
How close do you put your leds 2
How close do you put your leds 3

How close do you put your leds
rayi

rayi

I don't know much or about your lights
but if you put the lights closer does that not effect the foot print. That would mean the edges may not get enough light.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I don't know much or about your lights
but if you put the lights closer does that not effect the foot print. That would mean the edges may not get enough light.
It does narrow the spread but the edges are still receiving very high amounts of light even at the heights I use. I’m growing in a 2 by 8 foot space so keeping them close works well in my situation bc no matter how close I get the lights are powerful enough to light my narrow space effectively.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

It does narrow the spread but the edges are still receiving very high amounts of light even at the heights I use. I’m growing in a 2 by 8 foot space so keeping them close works well in my situation bc no matter how close I get the lights are powerful enough to light my narrow space effectively.
I ran my spider farmer 2000 at 8 inch but got curled up leaves - so lifted it back up to around 12 inch now.

how many plants you got under the screen ? they look very healthy

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I ran my spider farmer 2000 at 8 inch but got curled up leaves - so lifted it back up to around 12 inch now.

how many plants you got under the screen ? they look very healthy
Thank you I’ve poured my heart and soul into this project. I have 4 plants all different strains. LSD, BLUE OG, PURPLE AYAHUASCA, and GHOST TRAIN HAZE. I had Amnesia haze but pulled her since she’s been a problem plant from the start. She has finally bounced back outdoors so I’m putting her in the guerilla garden this year. This is my first indoor grow I’ve topped, LST, and supercropped some of my plants. This will be a SCROG style grow

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

Im running an HLG 135w Rspec. Recommended flowering height is 18“ which I’m at, but I have one cola reaching up to 14“ from the light with no visible negative effects. Keeping an eye on it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom