How close roughly is this plant to harvest?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I know it’s hard to judge how long til harvest off pictures but can anybody give a rough idea of how much longer? I planted this clone late this year plus while harvest in my area is usually 1st week to 2nd wk of oct. this year we’ve pretty much had oct.weather in sept.so it’s been really cold early this time. If I still have 1-2 wks late I can push luck with weather if the weather permits it. Do you guys think it’s close or does it still have a couple wks. to go? Any & all advice is welcome as usual,thanks!

How close roughly is this plant to harvest
How close roughly is this plant to harvest 2
How close roughly is this plant to harvest 3
How close roughly is this plant to harvest 4
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I would let her go another week or 2 if weather permits.
Thanks, I think that’s what I’ll do! It’s been as low as 40%F. at night lately but plant still looks hardy enough & has been a survivor. I’m sure growth has slowed due to low temps. but she’s still here! I’m gonna push her as far & long as she can go!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Here the weather I have to look forward & basically what I’ve been dealing with since mid September but so far besides leaves turning dark purple she’s seems healthy enough up to now. I hoping she’s stays strong enough to push for another wk or two.

E027B0B2 F399 43A7 B8F9 973EFE038C21
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have had a few mornings where im at in the north east at 32°F. So far i only have like 5 or 6 purple leaves. Although my white widow has pretty much stopped all activity. i was thinking about putting her inside but i dont want the problems that will follow her inside.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I have had a few mornings where im at in the north east at 32°F. So far i only have like 5 or 6 purple leaves. Although my white widow has pretty much stopped all activity. i was thinking about putting her inside but i dont want the problems that will follow her inside.
I’m in north eastern U.S. also & I had a couple nites where it’s dropped as low as low as 36%F. Until recently leaves were just purple but are now pretty much black! If I tried to take inside I’d have to dig out plant & im not going through the trouble.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Keep outside growing through this week in northeast US. I’m in NE Massachusetts and after this Wednesday there are several days with highs in the 70s and lows in low 40s. I’ll be pushing my plants into next week for sure unless they get bad bud rot or PM. So far just a couple tiny buds with bud rot (cut out) on one of five plants. Plants can handle low-mid 30s with relative ease. It’s the molds that you should be concerned about.

96857727 FAAC 425B BC46 F3B4F1B2996B
982BF176 EC88 4633 971C B9289C93711A
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Keep outside growing through this week in northeast US. I’m in NE Massachusetts and after this Wednesday there are several days with highs in the 70s and lows in low 40s. I’ll be pushing my plants into next week for sure unless they get bad bud rot or PM. So far just a couple tiny buds with bud rot (cut out) on one of five plants. Plants can handle low-mid 30s with relative ease. It’s the molds that you should be concerned about.
Yeah same here. I’m in northeastern Ohio & we’re having a few days in the 70s coming up so I’m hoping I can push for awhile yet. Been checking for mold also but none so far. On nights where it drops 40 or below I’m shaking water off buds & covering plant to protect from frost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom