How close to harvest am I? First time grow.

• Thread starter iBudman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iBudman420

Hello, this is my first grow and the seed company i got seeds from accidentally sent me NYC Diesel auto flower. Altho they said its impossible i got sent auto flowers, this lady is just chugging along on 18/6. Anyways i planted her on july 4th and im wondering if its time to start flushing and cutting nutrients. Any advice or insight into how many possible days i have left to harvest would be awesome. thanks. below are a bunch of pictures of my NYC Auto

Foto no exif 16
Foto no exif 15
Foto no exif 14
Foto no exif 13
Foto no exif 12
Foto no exif 11
Foto no exif 10
Foto no exif 9
Foto no exif 8
Foto no exif 7
Foto no exif 6
Foto no exif 5
Foto no exif 4
Foto no exif 3
Foto no exif 2
Foto no exif 1
Foto no exif
highacutance

highacutance

Still a lot of white pistils. Take your trichome pics of the bracts, not leaves. I am not one for stressing plants at the end of flower.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

I have to agree with the previous posts. It doesn’t look like the buds have went through their swelling up stage. Let them do their thing and I would not cut off all nutrition with at least 2 but truthfully probably longer to go.
I’ve found that if i cut back the feeding I may get some fade but it’s also less likely to get the endless production of new white pistils. So u might keep feeding but feed less.
The good news is those buds should swell up and really add some heft over the next 2-3 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom