How Close to Harvest based on pic?

• Thread starter Mrmitten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrmitten

Mrmitten

1st grow. I forgot to write down the date I switched to flower. I think I'm in week 7. Just confirming based on the pic below these don't look ready yet.

How close to harvest based on pic
growsince79

growsince79

1st grow. I forgot to write down the date I switched to flower. I think I'm in week 7. Just confirming based on the pic below these don't look ready yet.
Need to see more than a pic of a couple trichs for me to say.

growsince79

growsince79

Maybe a week or so. Every plant is different, but its close. You could cut now and probably be happy with it, or wait a bit and get a little more and better smoke.

Mrmitten

Mrmitten

Another question. I have a different strain as well (stardawg other strain was chemdog) I'm curious in regards to it as well. A few of the trichomes are brownish in hue only at the round head the majority are white. It's a very small portion that is brown and not consistently across the bud. I can't seem to get the microscope to focus for a good pic. Below is a pick thru my phone thru jewelers loupe so you can't really see too well. I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between milky and clear. Really want to avoid the couchlock effect but I also don't want to give up any potency.

20210703 2314401
20210703 2315441
growboy420

growboy420

Nope..leave them at least one more week..I still see clear trichomes in pic...keep watching..here's what mine are looking like..

IMG 20211229 121638
Top Bottom