How da hell do I do a scrog

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I'm thinking of doing scrog in a 3x3x6 but I never done it how would I start it set up ,do I have to tuck branches ,or just let it go threw screen. Anything that can help me get started will b appreciated.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I'm thinking of doing scrog in a 3x3x6 but I never done it how would I start it set up ,do I have to tuck branches ,or just let it go threw screen. Anything that can help me get started will b appreciated.
Tuck them under. You will develop more bud sites. When you have the net filled in flip and let ‘em rip.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

That simple really it looks hard to do .now we're do I put the dehumidifier and humidifier and I got a 3x3

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
depending on your room? i keep everything outside the tent with doors open, my temps and humidity are easily controlled this way for me..
the important part is at lights off time it is DARK!

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Ahh ok so so get the whole room set. Check now the lights should I go with just one that covers the whole tent or will two light do better on a scrog. I see lot of people have two inside just wondering. Like I said all new to me. I do toping lst mainline but never a scrog .

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ahh ok so so get the whole room set. Check now the lights should I go with just one that covers the whole tent or will two light do better on a scrog. I see lot of people have two inside just wondering. Like I said all new to me. I do toping lst mainline but never a scrog .
what light you using?
you have two of them?

Blastfact

Blastfact

My 2x4 and 3x3 are in my office/man cave. So the HVAC system keeps the office at the same temps and humidity levels as the rest of the house. This gives me a great baseline to setup and control the tents environmental conditions. For scrog I run Gorilla tents because I like my tents tall and I have high ceilings and use them. Tents have 1' extensions on them for 7'-11". Gorilla offers tent side poles they call a high CFM Kit. I always get the high cfm kits and use them to mount my scrog net to. This also allows me to move the scrog up and down. Back to the environment. I use the exhaust fan to control temps in the tent and spikes in high humidity. I keep a 1gal or 1.3 gal simple humidifier in each of my tents and control them with there own Inkbird ITC-608T. The Inkbird cycles the humdifier on and off at a setpoint I choose. Any humidity or temp spike I get in my office the HVAC system deals with in it's normal operation. I use my office/man cave for all sorts of other activities. I keep my desk/computers, reloading bench, presses, consumables, safe and high value tools in here. So I can't have my primers and powder fouled, or stuff rusting. I use my lights as part of the environmental control system. I use HLG lights at high watts per square foot. In the 2 x 4 I'm at 84 watts per square foot. The 3 x 3 is currently at 56.4 watts per square foot. But will soon be at 70 watts per square foot. What this allows me to do is keep my lights on the low side height wise close to the plants for HLG lights during summer moths with great light distribution and very low dimmer setting still keeping my PAR/PPFD level where I want them and not introduce any added heat to the tent environment. This also helps with keeping VPD and DLI inline. Come the winter months I raise my lights up higher in the tents and turn the dimmers up. The lights make the needed heat to keep my tent temps up where I want them and maintain all my other parameters PAR/PPFD,,,, VPD/DLI and not have to use supplemental heating or cooling anytime through out the year. And more important I do not have to freeze out or roast the house with the HVAC system.

Enjoy your grow journey!

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

This help me lots gonna follow what u doing next run see how it goes I'll update when doing it thanks everyone

Top Bottom