How depressed am I

• Thread starter yamama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yamama

Picture the scene, got tooth implant in front of mouth, face all swollen like the fookin elephant man, on antibiotics painkillers an diazapans for the pain, not meant to be smoking but having to slip the odd joint in.
the next day i start to crop ma harvest of uk cheese, amnesia haze, firebubblegum, happybrother, bubbakush katsu. swelling goes down over a week an a half an all things seem ok. test the first bit of cheese an its horrible, heart broken i move threw the others to the same conclusion, that there all fukin horrible an i dont want to smoke them. even made some bubble outa pure cheese an its horrible.

So im pulling my hair out thinkin wtf im going to do, got major pain an no medicine i want to use, but a shitload of medicine i dont want.
Days go on an it gets worse, head starting to proper go nuts so called a few friends in to test the medicine see what they thought. All i get back is reports of it being stunning an what am i talkin about.
This put me over the edge an sent me to the docs for a visit to see whats up as a few other things been tastin weird since my mouth op, only things i can taste proper are milk based.
So i tell the doc my taste is messed up an i been taking these antibiotics prescribed by the dentist. she says open my mouth an just went WOW when she saw my tongue. Ive got a fungal infection all over it, down my neck an into my chest. Apparantly a side effect to the antibiotics. Now ive got this fuked up tasting shit to take to try an fix this problem, which has its own side effects of gastic acid an liver problems. an still any joint tastes like shit weather it be mine or someone elses, hash or weed, bubble or oil its all rotten to the point of 4-5 hauls an i wanna puke.
So sad as i usually need around 2 grams medication jus to get to sleep, sitting here buzzin dying for a nice joint knowing its not gonna happen til this shit gets outa my system :( extra depressing to look at all those weeks of work an to think its all for nothing

anyhow my meaningless rant is over jus wondering if anyone else had to suffer this shit or any ideas how im gonna get to sleep without puking lol wish i had some those drops fastforward made about now

C

CAPO

make some cookies mama...if ya can eat them that is.:thinking

J

Jack Griffin

If smoking is out of the question, can't you make some brownies or sumpin'?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh bro, i feel ya emotional pain homie trust me..My sugestion will be eat it! Make some nice butter, teas, hash yoghurt or milk shake are great too!!! I cooked salmon with herb butter and it was lovely...Good luck, and try cut off with the pills homie pain killers are poison! peace...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
That sux bro.. How about Canna milk or butter??

Edit: TCM stole my words..

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I feel bad for you but you need a reality checking pep talk. The swish and swallow medication, probably nystatin, will fix you up. And you had to take antibiotics or you would be a lot worse and maybe on death's door. Oral and head infections are very dangerous.

I know we are all hippies at heart but modern medicine kicks homeopathic medicine's ass. Yes it's great that people get relief from various ailments from weed and herbs homeopathic style. But homeopathic remedies can not save lives like modern medicine. There is no homeopathic remedy that can fight infections like antibiotics.

Stop freakin smoking until you feel better. When I have the flu I hate smoking. Cigarettes and weed. So I don't smoke.

When I feel good and want to get a good buzz I don't care what it taste like if I get the buzz I want. If I have super potent so-so tasting pot and great tasting decent pot I sell the great tasting decent pot and smoke the killer stuff.

You had serious oral surgery. You have pain meds and valium to help you. Stop smoking pot and take care off yourself. Your buzz-ons will be better after your weed free holiday.

Now cheer up and think about the great buzz you will get when you are better. Your avatar always cheers me up.

Take care and get better.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well said 8

That sounds like some good advice 8. Gotta agree, your health is the important thing. Ill tell you a little vicadin 2-3 750's and a few(15-20) bongs is an awesome vacation from reality. If you can't smoke make brownies, peanut butter, lolipops, butter or whatever you like to eat with your pot/butter cooked in. Hope you get feeling better and when you do there is some good smoke waiting for you

mal

C

CAPO

yeah i was going to say make some edibles or even better make some oil. hell you could make capsules!!!!!

http://www.cannabrex.com/

Very interesting link Exceptional...I'm not sure about the non-drowsy formula..except the ginseng; the YerbaMate and the caffeine anhydrous I don't like so much..
The lipids are interesting..using a carbohydrate instead of a fat for enhanced absortion, sounds plausible.

I just use wood grain alcohol to make my hash oil..then store it in syringes. I leave a small percentage of alcohol in the oil to help with digestion. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions that might help digest or breakdown my syringe oil?

fractal

fractal

There is a substance called DMSO gel that is sold as a hand cleaner in auto stores and hardware stores, and as DMSO in some grocery places. Basically it is an organic solvent, whatever you dissolve in it will be transferred through the skin and into the bloodstream quickly. If smoking is not possible I would make some hash oil and mix it with the DMSO gel, then rub it on your skin.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I recently learned that heating your hash will increase cdb/thc ratio which increases it's pain killing ability and help you sleep better. Cooking with the heated and worked hash might be the best option for you. Some people love that topical too though. Both maybe :)

I don't know how to properly heat and work the hash but some others have taked about it and could help ya out. I'm guessing the stuff you have is mostly thc and is possibly too racey and not the kinda thing you need right now. Only you know what you need but that's my guess anyway.

Hope you get some relief soon ...

fred

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh bro, i feel ya emotional pain homie trust me..My sugestion will be eat it! Make some nice butter, teas, hash yoghurt or milk shake are great too!!! I cooked salmon with herb butter and it was lovely...Good luck, and try cut off with the pills homie pain killers are poison! peace...
I've gotta put bells on the yogurt thing. I like to make my own yogurt at home, using a good Greek yogurt as my starter. I can't stand taking antibiotics, but sometimes it's just gotta be done. I've never had quite that bad a reaction, but I have had something called 'black tongue' that was caused solely by my depression after a work injury. It SUCKED. I always get yeast infections if I take antibiotics. Yogurt helps re-establish some of the good bacteria that antibiotics so indiscriminately kill.

I do disagree, however, with cutting out the painkillers. When it's something that requires the punch of a Vicodin, just do it.
There is a substance called DMSO gel that is sold as a hand cleaner in auto stores and hardware stores, and as DMSO in some grocery places. Basically it is an organic solvent, whatever you dissolve in it will be transferred through the skin and into the bloodstream quickly. If smoking is not possible I would make some hash oil and mix it with the DMSO gel, then rub it on your skin.
I've got a batch that I used to experiment with using bubble hash. DMSO on its own got a little hot. Using the ISO-mixed bubble hash it fucking BURNS. Not gonna go that route! I figure I should probably make an oil, something that decarboxylates the hash before it gets mixed into the DMSO.

I used to use it to sweat my horses' legs and necks when we were training for shows.

Y

yamama

thanks for the kind words an sugestions guys, i went for a cup of tea, got a teaspoon an put tiny drop of oil on it, heated that ancrumbled some hash into it, dumped into the tea an woohoo.
i live in the south of spain an got some morocan hash for the tea last nite, havnt ate hash weed etc in over 10 years so was scared to try an make it with some bubble, but tonights the night the bubbles going in :mad0233:

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Make a gallon of milk. 4 ounces of dank simmered in a pressure cooker for four hours strain 1-2 ounces youll forget you have a face lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom