how developed do my seedlings have to be before veging

• Thread starter red I
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

red I

i have some seedlings that popped couple days ago, i usually use cuttings so its first time from seeds, there in little cubes sittin in propigator under a floresent light and just about rooted. how long before i can put theese badboys under propper light? any feedback much appriciated thanks

hiboy

hiboy

Definitely wait till roots are coming out of the bottom of your small cubes. If your gona go to h.i.d. lighting, keep them a few feet away as to not burn.
hiboy

C

ColasQueen

Yes, definitely wait for roots, and keep them a few feet away. I wouldn't start your "veg" cycle until you have at least pinched them once (after they have 4 nodes).

Ciao,
CQ

C

Cereall

i havent grown from seed for a while but used to put the seeds right under light ass soon as they pop up at all from the rockwool....

usually i placed them in a tupperware container with ceran wrap on top to keep humidity high.

I was using t5 lights at the time so i could place them real close and had great success that way

so i think it depends on the light source you are using, HID like stated above, keep at least 20" away or so

Top Bottom