How did you start?

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baggins

It was 1969. My first concert. I was 12. Steppenwolf, santana, and pacific gas and electric. I just didn't understand why everyone was passing the cigarette down the aisle. A guy about 25 said try some. That was the end of that.

215 User

215 User

:afroweed:
Always had the curiosity from the first whiff of Columbian Gold that smelled up the projects.

At 15, I had my first draw of some real Maui and laughed for 45 minutes and ate the whole house.
My stepbro. worked at the hospital and brought me some Thai stick in 82' that made the hallway stretch once I got off the couch. Somebody in the family must of did this in another life because it seems natural.

My connect was so chickenshit so I took it in to my own hands in 01' & got my script with Dr Claudia Jensen R.I.P.
:sad0123:

Can't stop now

C

cway

Well well well..I guess this is really a two part question..

how did you start smoking and growing...

When I was in 7th grade I was a party and some Older Cats that played in a band pulled out ( get this ), A Coke Can... Yeah thats right we were smoking some shwag out of a fuckin can.. Didnt even really get high... But that was my first exp.. About a month later I went to my good friends house who had a older sister and her boyfriend was saying he had some Mexican Redhair so he rolled us s little joint and we smoked it in the bathroom and got ripped... I mean I was real high... after that we were both in love with the herb and 15 years later we have short term mememory loss.. HEHE..

As far as growing when I was 16 I would smoke half ounces a day with my buddies and we had a ton of seeds. one day we were rolling a dubi in my room with the widow open to toss the stems and I had a thought.. "Wait , this is a plant that we are smoking, and these are the seeds, I wonder what happens when i put some seeds in the dirt.." So I chunked about 10 seeds out my window and watered the soil and that was that.. About 2 to 3 weeks later I was mowing the lawn and saw a plant out by my window that looked real wierd... Low and behold it was a ganja plant.. and this was my intro to what now has become a lifestyle... I cut the rest of the grass and left the plant and took care of it for like a month before my pops found it and reemed my ass.. Anywho I was shipped off to boot camp shortly there after... When i got out in 04 I moved back to texas, bought DJ Shorts book on growing, got some BB, FLO, and Bubble gum seeds ( that ended up being knockoffs ) and got to work... 5 years later and I couldnt imagine life with out gardening...

C

crikey

I was about 13 and me and my friend found his brothers stash we stole a little and i have been tokin ever since then but i only started growing about 8 months ago when supply of good bud dried up around my area and all that was about was soapbar.

Top Bottom