How do breeders get started?

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

I want to compile as much information as possible for getting a seed company started in Colorado. I’ve been on here a while and I’ve been creating and testing my genetics as well as others for years now. I’m having people test it and have had people test the product from it. It’s been put to the test along side breeders that are on this site and other sites as well. It outperforms all the breeders gear so far. I used many verified clone only sources from known people on this and other sites. Like Gorilla Glue#4 the clone only from Sea FOur and also his ogkb2.0. I’ve made a stable version that has a more solid structure and more vigor than the original clone only. I’ve been contacting the state for info on laws. I’m also contacting several breeders on how they got set up. So please, constructive and positive info only.. I would for sure like to join up here and see if logic would allow me to sell here as well?!? I’m sitting on thousands of seeds right now and a lot of really good genetics that I think would make people pretty dang happy. I will have to find out how to receive payments, set up websites, pay taxes and all the legal jargon to have a real functioning breeder website selling my gear out of Colorado. Happy toking and happy growing peeps

How do breeders get started
How do breeders get started 2
How do breeders get started 3
How do breeders get started 4
How do breeders get started 5
How do breeders get started 6
How do breeders get started 7
How do breeders get started 8
How do breeders get started 9
How do breeders get started 10
How do breeders get started 11
How do breeders get started 12
How do breeders get started 13
How do breeders get started 14
How do breeders get started 15
How do breeders get started 16
How do breeders get started 17
How do breeders get started 18
Terpz719

Terpz719

Looking forward to your offerings! I support CO breeders and seed sellers as much as possible.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Count me in. I’ll take a pack when the site is up

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The legality of seed selling is a super gray area in the US, unfortunately. Think it's mostly state to state. Hopefully someone corrects me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom