How Do Guys Use Met 52?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

just asking because it appears Colorado have to go to less deadly sprays to be legal.
And that's what I want is to learn and go 100% legal sprays no avid ever.

1. Had early onset of Russets, sprayed early on with the "conventional methods"
Now I found the last non expired bottle of Met52, how do you use it? There is so many different instructions!
How much per ounce? What machine wont kill it? Paint sprayer turned down low wont be 3000 PSI.

Old school 12v pump sprayer?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Supporting Met52 is supporting Mon-satan-oh. But I'm lucky that I haven't had any mite issues, knock on wood.

There are threads here that are specific to your problem. Start here, look around, ask questions. There are many smart brains to pick but you have to do your part as well and that starts with the search button.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/broad-mites-in-colorado.79214/

There are more and better threads on this site if you have time to dig a bit. Worth it.

View attachment Met52.pdf
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I battled russetts man snag a bottle of green cleaner and say bye bye to the mites id use the met in my soil and mix it in as a prevenitive for aphids

summitoker

summitoker

Not sure anymore about what may or may not be useable at a disp. grow, but og bio war is a much better option.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

met52 is used to treat the soil, not the plant...it's a fungus that required 3 grains per gallon...I've been using it for years and have had zero insect issues...

It also comes in a pre-emulsified petroleum oil, the very essence of what we try to avoid growing medicine.
Supporting Met52 is supporting Mon-satan-oh. But I'm lucky that I haven't had any mite issues, knock on wood.

There are threads here that are specific to your problem. Start here, look around, ask questions. There are many smart brains to pick but you have to do your part as well and that starts with the search button.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/broad-mites-in-colorado.79214/

There are more and better threads on this site if you have time to dig a bit. Worth it.

@LocalGrowGuy is absolutely correct. Don't use Met52. Do how ever ask maybe Paul Stamets why he has not released his non-Monsanto alternative.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Rubbed it all over my junk, think I did it wrong tho....now my shlong is tye-dye and hippies keep trying dance circles around it like a maypole.
You missed the taint. Also, your dick won't turn blue if you stop fucking smurfs you sicko.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It also comes in a pre-emulsified petroleum oil, the very essence of what we try to avoid growing medicine.

@LocalGrowGuy is absolutely correct. Don't use Met52. Do how ever ask maybe Paul Stamets why he has not released his non-Monsanto alternative.
Monsanto requested that he sit on his patents, and they put the request in the memo line of a check with a lot of zeroes[citation needed]. Gotta get them dolla dolla bills y'all.
US 8765138 on July 1, 2014: "Antiviral and antibacterial activity from medicinal mushrooms".[24]

US 8753656 on June 17, 2014: "Controlling zoonotic disease vectors from insects and arthropods using preconidial mycelium and extracts of preconidial mycelium from entomopathogenic fungi".

US 8501207 on August 6, 2013: “Mycoattractants and mycopesticides.”

US 7951389 on May 31, 2011.: "Mycoattractants & mycopesticides"

US 7575764 on August 18, 2009, with Weil, A., Chen: “Compositions comprising Hypsizygus ulmarius extract.”

US 7951388 on October 20, 2008: "Mycoattractants and mycopesticides"

US 7122176 on October 17, 2006: “Mycoattractants and mycopesticides.”

US 6660290 on December 9, 2003: “Mycopesticides.”

boo

boo

I'm not sure why any one would use a petro product on our herb, insanity at it's very best...hence the reference on the grains...the stuff works and was developed for the grape industry long ago...

The Humanure

The Humanure

why whats the big deal im still 6 weeks out. Its ounces per 100 gallons, how big of a deal is it compared to smoking azamax? Id still like the answer of how people used it,

boo

boo

it is applied like inserting 3 grains of it per gallon of soil...it looks like green rice...it's an inoculant...a fungus that the mites eat and it makes them explode...

The Humanure

The Humanure

thanks I have the liquid. I don't have any bugs but I found some met 52 thought id read up, how do people use the liquid.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

why whats the big deal im still 6 weeks out. Its ounces per 100 gallons, how big of a deal is it compared to smoking azamax? Id still like the answer of how people used it,
Here is a good place to start: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/met-52-stops-root-aphids.41925/page-9
If you don't read the whole thread at least read that page.

I think it is safe to assume those who use it would likely follow the directions. Are you asking for testimonials?

Did you miss the post by boo sharing his experience? Did you read the pdf that I linked above? There are application rates and directions and it's only two pages long. I guess I don't understand what you are still looking for.

The Humanure

The Humanure

just wanted to know all the hate and answer the liquid vs granular question.
I have liquid not the granular like boo

Last edited:
The Humanure

The Humanure

thanks, but its an honest question. ill just hang up this thread to avoid any thread wars.
i dont have bugs any way and more curious how greenhouse guys are keeping legit with lab testing, methods ect...
and if met52 was any good, its not being sold any way so kind of pointless.

Top Bottom