How Do I Buy Bitcoins!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Been trying to buy some bit coins for a couple days and it is proving very difficult for me. Does anyone have some experience they can share that will make my bit coin buying attempt easier?

So far I have signed up with coinpayments.net for a wallet, and then bittylicious to try to buy bitcoins with a cc... only thing is after going through all the verification they still won't take my credit card.

-Cap

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

try circle or coinx exchange.they charge fees but shit is super easy with coinx

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

my friend uses circle i've never tried but he says its all good.

odirt

odirt

Ive used Coinbase. Its just time consuming
Been trying to buy some bit coins for a couple days and it is proving very difficult for me. Does anyone have some experience they can share that will make my bit coin buying attempt easier?

So far I have signed up with coinpayments.net for a wallet, and then bittylicious to try to buy bitcoins with a cc... only thing is after going through all the verification they still won't take my credit card.

-Cap
I used coin.mx I beleive its mx not nx. I gave the guys here a hand using all the differant options for trying to obtain Bitcoins. And bye far coinmx was fastest and easiest. Within 20 min I had bitcoins , other sites had to wait for approval or several business days for coins to be usable. 350$ get u 1 Bitcoin lol

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

that's the place i meant @odirt ..the bitcoin atm near me isnt there anymore so coinmx it is

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I've always used localbitcoin they seena big ccompany they charge.a small fee but not much at all....havnt bought any for ages tho I remember when they hit around a $1000 each lol wish I had a load then

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

If you are planning to be using bitcoin for the rest of your life, set up a seperate bank account.

then "link" this account to a coinbase.com account

buying and selling bitcoin this way takes 7 days average each way

but coming from someone who has been in it since 2010, this is the most noob proof method out there to not get ripped off. there are faster and flashier ways but I like stability and reputation

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

but if you need em now you can play the localbitcoins.com roulette

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

most of my purchases are made from my client wallet, I just use coinbase to buy the things.

m8ty

m8ty

Circle.com for the win! Only problem is the 100 dollar per week limits, I could only buy $100 worth of bit coin per week.

G gnome

G gnome

If you are planning to be using bitcoin for the rest of your life, set up a seperate bank account.

then "link" this account to a coinbase.com account

buying and selling bitcoin this way takes 7 days average each way

but coming from someone who has been in it since 2010, this is the most noob proof method out there to not get ripped off. there are faster and flashier ways but I like stability and reputation
Dude i cant take anything you say seriously w that avatar. It literally made me crack up yesterday so i had to come back and pay you a compliment. Thanks for the laugh

Top Bottom